Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Felicity did a post about women doing belly roll pictures on insta. She’s good friends with the girl who had her legs wrapped round Paul!
Awkward! Do we know that girls insta handle? I never saw those pictures,do we think that’s what caused the split or was it just the fact that they are soooo different to each other that caused it?

VIP Member
I just had a look on Instagram and Megan and Felicity no longer follow each other so maybe the break up was to do with Felicity’s friend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shanayasahni

Was this angle necessary to 'celebrate your body' 🤔Sometimes it's hard to understand what exactly these influencer's gain by all this 😅Not peace of mind though. And how does she takes such pics if she is apparently living alone

IMG_20200625_222930.jpg

Snoopysnooper

But that doesn't make sense... why would you book a holiday when you know your daughter is going back to school
Can’t comment for his kids obviously but my niece just started high school and we were due to go to turkey for a family holiday (didn’t happen because of the red list) but her school changed her start date meaning she would have missed her first day of the trip went ahead. Even so, if that was the case he would have still have plenty of time to take her away

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I don't understand.. Saw her stories in park. Is lockdown not imposed in UK or wherever she lives?? People are just roaming around. I'd it even safe! Or is it just her
I saw a snippet of a headline saying that some big park had been reopened for the weekend or something? Victoria something or other? Have to say I just saw it in passing and didn’t look into it so not sure what the score is but think it’s so stupid to open it-can’t imagine wanting to be somewhere lots of people are at the minute especially with a young kid

Also,since when does she have a podcast and has anyone been brave enough to listen?!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member

Put a link for anyone wanting to discuss the people we have been chatting about here

I actually still like following James. Perhaps it will only be a matter of time!
I do too to be fair (hypocrite lol) but I used to be much more invested in him than I am now,he is starting to bug me a bit

Pearlpow

Posting her daughter saying 'i am beautiful' / 'i am happy' is just feeding into her woke/mental health audience....her kid isnt even 2 she just copies what you say...i have a daughter Same age as her and she just copies what you tell her as she is learning to talk.
I didnt think she was nearly 2 i thought she was alot younger but i just looked and your right!