Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

killtheold

No one saw this coming🙄🤣
why are her knees to weirdly pointy?? Is it to do with being very thin - she has always been very skin but is smaller now. I wonder if many of these incredibly famous LA women are actually eat anything, it seems quite a miserable existence

Reactions: 3

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
3 kids and the responsibility for their well-being, especially during a separation and divorce, make her actions over the last couple of years completely unacceptable in my opinion. I don’t care if you’re devastated, lonely, horny, feeling unloved or worthless or hopeless or in need of validation or whatever - if that’s the case then this is a time for therapy and reflection. And THE KIDS COME FIRST. That means your sole focus is on ensuring that during a time of great upheaval they are settling into a routine, understand what is going on, spend quality time with both parents and have as few other changes and disruptions as possible in their lives. New partners, down the line, are introduced very slowly and cautiously. What she has done is about as bad as it can be for those kids in my opinion.

He also of course bears responsibility for this. Apart from her children I didn’t realise he also had a kid, a teenager, who has to put up with this public insanity as well.

I can’t stand either of them for what they’re doing.
Completely agree, she clearly isn’t present day to day in her kids lives which is heartbreaking. They’re obviously mainly raised by nannies/family members with her just flitting in and out.

Way to mess your kids up 101 🙈

• Sad

Javajoe

I’m wondering if this is him taking the piss because would Stephen Webster really design a ring that causes physical pain? Especially from a man to his lady as an engagement ring? There are all sorts of bad optics for this.
To be fair, designing with MGK is already a pretty bad look 😂

• Haha

kalechips

VIP Member
Ok fair point, still not fair on kids to be playing your very sexual relationship out so publicly. Sometimes you have to think of someone other than yourself and I don’t feel MGK or Megan are. But I guess they have bills to pay and a lifestyle to maintain. I’m very glad I’m not in their shoes
true! On the one hand I feel like it's great that she can simultaneously be a doting mother and freely express her sexuality but on the other I feel like her kids might be super embarrassed about her when they're older.

Cosmicpixiesb

They were photographed out together last night in the same outfit she's wearing in that loo shot/burning/quote post on insta so if they did break up it's within last 24 hrs 🤷‍♀️

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
There are internet rumours/conspiracy theories that Megan - and a couple of others celebrities - are part of some strange Hollywood club
But rich of that guy to claim Megan is insane for believing in witchcraft when he's talking about Jesus and praying for her.

Also I must be dumb too as I've always thought irregardless is a word 💁‍♀️

Personally I don't believe what the guy said as he seems to have an agenda, but I'm surprised she addressed him so publicly.
It’s a controversial word for linguists. I think it’s quite legitimate these days but it’s a portmanteau of ‘irrespective’ and ‘regardless’ that doesn’t really need to exist. But then, languages evolve, new words are invented…life goes on.

I wouldn’t judge anyone for using it, unless they were as pretentious as Megan.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
She was pretty candid on this podcast. She more or less admits that her relationship with MGK is/was violent. She admits that she’s not in a good place, mentally.

She also worries about her sons struggling with being in the limelight when they’re older but I think she’s overestimating the interest in them. Plenty of celebrity offspring live outside public scrutiny because they actively avoid fame. People would be even less interested in her kids if she chose to live more under the radar herself.
I wouldnt have guessed violent, just a druggy weird haze. Thats so sad-she changed so much about herself to be what he must have wanted. I wonder if they are really separated?