Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
Looks like she's done something to her face again. The coordinated outfits are try-hard and corny.

I think she’d probably look quite alien if you passed her in the street.

They will actually employ stylists to coordinate their outfits - how contrived!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GBNI

VIP Member
I feel like she fancies herself as a newer version of Kate 90s/early 00s Angelina Jolie

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
There was a blind item on foxella about someone with daily drug use issues and it impacting their relationship and it was alleged to be MGK

• Wow
  • Haha

Timz

VIP Member
It’s a pathetic grab at attention if it isn’t a break up. I do wonder how she reacted even if it was, doing stupid things on social media. They need to grow up.
Yep, I mean say it’s all a stunt and she “got married”, there is no reason to deactivate IG when you can just change your name and account handle, right? 😆

This is Gemini level 😂
She overtakes Ye on the madness scale at last year’s Super Bowl.

Oh man what if she’s doing all this as part of Rihanna’s half time show?!

ellie9223

Megan and MGK’s relationship seems to be good for her career though - they recently met with Dolce and Gabbana in Milan presumably for something they’re working on together and I doubt D&G would have considered Megan previously, she just wasn’t ‘cool’ enough.
Megan does not fit D&G esthetic, if you look at their models, they all have very strong features that match the bold designs. Megan is (and I can't believe I am saying this) too much of a classic beauty, for them. She is pretty, don't take me wrong, but if she were to wear anything by D&G she would quite literally drown in them (not sure if that's the right term, but what I mean to say is that she won't complement the strong designs, and she would completely disappear as opposed to add value to what is being shown. D&G wants people like Cara delavigne, that can add character to a dress more than a VS sort of model that is virtually picture perfect). If D&G are working with someone, it most likely him and not her I think, he fits their esthetic better IMO.

• Wow

ilovetrashtv

I was unfortunate enough to hear MGK's "music" for the first time this week. Jesus Christ, he makes Yungblud seem like the Sex Pistols.
I’m ngl, the song bloody valentine with Megan Fox in the video is a bop but everything else is a solid 1/10.

Timz

VIP Member
There’s some great live comments on this. So the substance abuse is the affair thing he be cheating with, not a person? But they’re both addicts of sorts 🧐

PettyinPink

There’s some great live comments on this. So the substance abuse is the affair thing he be cheating with, not a person? But they’re both addicts of sorts 🧐

Thoroughly enjoyed reading these!!
She truly is backtracking now isn’t she?

• Haha

alicehap

I personally think Megan's new tattoos are worse than MGK's blackout. I love pretty much all tattoo styles except for big red ones and watercolor, so it's no surprise that I'm not a fan of hers... But it's really impressive how she still looks so gorgeous no matter what she does to her looks.

445072474_m1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3