Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
I wonder if she did some motion-capture for the game as well, Nitara doesn't even facially act as well as the other characters, including Sub-Zero who has a mask covering half his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Didn't she have some portrait tattoos before and removed them?
---

She was only 17 when she met Brian and then he married her, she was a stepmother and had three children one after the other, I'm not sure she has had a chance to find out who she is.

I don't like the sleeve either though or the o.t.t filters / fillers
Did she not have a Brian tattoo on her fanny?

Seems to be her thing making changes to her body for a man 🙄

• Wow

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Does MGK going clean off drugs include weed?
He says something about kicking them for good. And then you see him like 20 more times smoking up. So. I don’t know. At the end he goes home and Megan is gone. The implication being that she left him. But they have been together since so I don’t know what happened there.

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
I hope they stay together even if they decide to get married or not. The “honeymoon phase” has been two years now. They make such a great couple IMHO 😌

Lollylynn

VIP Member
I don’t think she gave up any work opportunities to look after her family. If anything she didn’t get the chance. She’s always been the main breadwinner so she kept working while Brian stayed home with the kids. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you mean.

I do think she seemed to stay in that relationship for YEARS longer than she apparently wanted to which is sad.
She boycotted Hollywood for years after how she was treated I think something to do with Michael Bay so she chose to stay our of limelight for a while I think I read Brian was poorly for years and she looked after everything prb stayed with him for the wrong reasons etc and is now enjoying her life

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
I hope she has ditched him, but it wouldn't surprise me if he makes some huge romantic gesture and she takes him back.

I only just took notice of this pairing after the engagement and didn't know who he was. But he is weird as fuck. Def Marilyn Manson vibe as someone else said. And what we now know about Manson was the act wasn't an act, it was a misdirection from the abuse he was commiting. I woulndt be surprised if MGK is doing the same.

She seems a bit, vulnerable maybe.

• Heart

Lollylynn

VIP Member
I thought she was a real health freak talked openly about never eating carbs/crisps sweets etc doesn't drink so surprises me she's with someone who dabbles with drugs I know everyone is an individual etc but still surprises me 🤔

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Jesus christ. I saw he smashed a glass but he's literally covered in blood.
Was literally just reading this.
money of the warnings on his documentary was “self Harm” which I didn’t see but maybe he is just destructing?

PettyinPink

They've probably just had a fight or something...the problem with these types of couples is that they love hard but they fight equally as hard...can be so toxic!
Honestly feel like it’s this… so childish and toxic when she tries to portray the opposite vibe!

Timz

VIP Member
Yeah I think she probably doesn’t class prescription drugs as ‘drugs’ in the same he doesn’t class weed as a drug - they are just part of the fabric of their everyday lives and have been for a long time. I can’t believe she’s 100% sober (except for ayahuasca).

And MDMA. Or at least he’s referred to other people glamourising it and how he doesn’t - which infers he uses it. I’m sure he’s done it all but maybe he embellishes a little bit too because it fits in well with his curated ‘rockstar’ image. I find the older pictures of him quite funny - he’s grown into his face and eccentric style.

She is obsessed with her appearance and presumably, her weight. But regular drug taking ravages your appearance, just as much as alcohol and smoking...she won’t be able to stave off the ageing with cosmetic surgery forever.
The amphetamine and the vomit hallucinogenic concoction to “enable” weight control. Wrinkles then smoothed by Botox and fillers 😕

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I’m sure I read Megan say she had past trauma, regarding her step-dad?
Omg, I hope not.

Whatever she is going through (and it is clearly something) I feel she'd be better off being away from m g k while she worked through it.

(Kept correcting MGK to making)

• Heart