Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Don’t recommend her new film ‘Til Death’ terrible plot :LOL: on Netflix atm.

she looks so frozen now, gorgeous but I feel like the work is looking more and more obvious. Does anyone remember those photos where she frowned to prove she didn’t have Botox?

This 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5

DaimIt

VIP Member
There must be something in the water. Mod Sun who is/was engaged to Avril Lavigne and hangs around with MGK and Travis seems to be having issues too. Avrils representative is saying the relationship is over but he’s saying he knows nothing about this
they all probably have the same shit publicist

• Haha

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
From recent pictures, it looks like just one still presents as feminine (the eldest, Noah), the younger two just seem to have long hair but wear boyish-looking clothes. I've no doubt that she *loves* being seen as a cool mom who lets her kids be gender non-conforming but only one of her kids seems to presenting as a girl, rather than all three. I'm sure she's delighted with that as it makes her seem so edgy and non-traditional, regardless 😆
Fair enough, looking at the photos now it does look like it's primarily the oldest.

I don't know anything about Robby Starbuck except that he seems to be big on the anti-drag, anti-gendermagic train, so it's rather convenient that he has this particular tea. That said, it does sound like he has receipts to back it up, and Megan's post doesn't exactly deny what he's claiming. It would be very easy to say, "I don't know this guy, this never happened, my kid wears what he wants without any input from me." But she isn't.

Timz

VIP Member
I thought she was a real health freak talked openly about never eating carbs/crisps sweets etc doesn't drink so surprises me she's with someone who dabbles with drugs I know everyone is an individual etc but still surprises me 🤔
Seems like they’re both on amphetamines 💊

dodo789

Chatty Member
I feel like both her and MGK and travis and KK have really sexualised their relationships. If I seen my parents posting videos/pictures like they do I’d be mortified 🤣🤣
Instagram always shows me pics of these people but I never really look and for the longest time I thought Meghan and Kourtney was dating the same guy, I was so confused 😅😅

• Haha

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
I hope they stay together even if they decide to get married or not. The “honeymoon phase” has been two years now. They make such a great couple IMHO 😌
There is something quite compelling about them together - less so when apart. But then there are rumours that their union is just PR to significantly raise their profiles, which has certainly worked if so!

I thought Kourtney and Travis would’ve broken up by now but they’re married and all over each other still!

Picklelily

VIP Member
There must be something in the water. Mod Sun who is/was engaged to Avril Lavigne and hangs around with MGK and Travis seems to be having issues too. Avrils representative is saying the relationship is over but he’s saying he knows nothing about this

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m guessing either problems caused by her ex Brian or confronting their demons during ayahuasca trips 😆
They might fight a lot too...they seem like that kind of volatile, passionate couple.
Yeah didn’t they say they went on some trip where you take drugs and go through a spiritual awakening and they said they physically walked through hell 🙄 (high off their boxes more like) 🤣

• Haha

kalechips

VIP Member
Also my point earlier still stands. She can’t be with her kids that much if she can be so publicly cavorting with her new boyfriend and having all this amazing sex. She wouldn’t have the energy if she was fully present taking her kids to school, sorting their activities, meals etc. Yes she can afford help but children need their parents and being raised by hired help is no life.
She isn't "publicly cavorting" all the time though, and there's no evidence that her kids are being raised by hired help. She can obviously afford to outsource alot of household chores but to say she isn't present seems like kind of a stretch, especially if you're basing it on only what you see online

Honeytheonions

Chatty Member
What surgery has he had? Stuff about a hair transplant online.
He had an implant in his chin. He looked like an inbred redneck before.

I saw the DM printed about Fox being so desperate to shag Kelly that she chopped a hole in the crutch of that blue jumpsuit! Nasty! I hope she washed it before it was given to the person repairing it. Was it even hers or loaned?

• Sick
Reactions: 4

thegirlscout

VIP Member
So MGK designed the ring so it has ‘thorns’ and hurts her if she tries to take it off.

girl, run. 🚩
I’m wondering if this is him taking the piss because would Stephen Webster really design a ring that causes physical pain? Especially from a man to his lady as an engagement ring? There are all sorts of bad optics for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4