Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don’t think she gave up any work opportunities to look after her family. If anything she didn’t get the chance. She’s always been the main breadwinner so she kept working while Brian stayed home with the kids. Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you mean.

I do think she seemed to stay in that relationship for YEARS longer than she apparently wanted to which is sad.

Reactions: 6

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
There's a weird misogyny on this thread that's starting to piss me off to be honest.

Megan has been honest in the fact she doesn't post her kids. They had their faces blurred in the media for years (it's changed now though). Her kids literally live with her most of the time for christ sakes, yet somehow there is a mental narrative on this thread that she's a bad parent/ doesn't spend time with her kids etc etc. How would any of you know what goes on? Yes she's photographed on holiday without the kids and yes she's photographed with MGK, but she has joint custody with Brian so what's she supposed to do when they aren't with her? Sit in the house to avoid being photographed in case someone starts with the absent parent BS?

There are many, many, celebrities that keep their kids out the media and I for one think it's a good thing.

Edited to add: Megan's oldest boy dresses in girls clothes and has for a long time. She has spoken in the past about people being very cruel about the way he looks so I can totally see why she keeps them out of the media and off social media. It doesn't make her an absent parent, neither does her getting engaged 18 months after a divorce.
I haven’t commented on her parenting because I’m mindful that a) we don’t see how they privately live b) it’s reasonable for a mother to have a life independent of her children c) society expects much more from mothers than they do from fathers and d) mainstream media exploits any opportunity to twist the narrative to hate on women - mothers in particular.

LaraQ

VIP Member
These pics came out last week and no one has been talking about it or cares 😂
Feel like everyone is so over them. Ps Megan dye your hair dark again.

Yep.They 've really tested everyone's patience and no one gives a shit anymore.

Timz

VIP Member
Just seen Megan with rose gold? pink hair, it really suits her and MGK 👩🏼‍🎤
Looks like the hair transplant was worth it 😆

• Haha

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
She’s doing it all to please him, to keep his attention - it seems that he’s really into the larger-than-life, cartoon look.

• Sad

Lady_H

VIP Member
Is it really so tough being a “sexual woman and a mother”? You can have sex as a mother. You can dress sexy as a mother. No one else really cares what you do. The main problem for most mums and dads is that kids are bloody knackering and you don’t normally have time or energy for any it.

She should not be involved with this extremely intense relationship this quickly and this publicly with 3 young kids. That’s not misogyny speaking, it’s my past experience as a child and my present experience as a mum and a person who has been in relationships. Not jumping into another relationship and not introducing new people quickly into the lives of children dealing with the emotional turmoil and trauma of parental separation is generally considered Advice 101 for anyone going through a divorce with children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
There was a blind item on foxella about someone with daily drug use issues and it impacting their relationship and it was alleged to be MGK
Did she really expect him to change though! He’s been very open about his drug use. She apparently doesn’t do drugs.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
She isn't "publicly cavorting" all the time though, and there's no evidence that her kids are being raised by hired help. She can obviously afford to outsource alot of household chores but to say she isn't present seems like kind of a stretch, especially if you're basing it on only what you see online
Ok fair point, still not fair on kids to be playing your very sexual relationship out so publicly. Sometimes you have to think of someone other than yourself and I don’t feel MGK or Megan are. But I guess they have bills to pay and a lifestyle to maintain. I’m very glad I’m not in their shoes

Timz

VIP Member
They’re both tortured souls but have done well in life, with their looks mostly… and wholesome wh0re complexes (yes I said it!). The punk rock thing is nothing new under the sun and still cringe 😬

Megan has now got her divorce settlement and sharing custody of own children, so maybe wedding bells into the coming year, wish them well!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Think it’s awful she made out he cheated as that poor girl who guitars for him had so many dick heads in her comments ripping in to her. So unfair

• Sad

kalechips

VIP Member
So trashy.. the act and the need to show this message on instagram.

Acting like a 15 year old who has her first boyfriend 🙄
I don't even get this, like, she's just gonna walk around with her coochie hanging out? Okay Megan. Just wear a dress next time genius.

• Haha

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
What I’m honestly wondering is because of these new beauty standards is their anyone here in their 20s or 30s who hasn’t gotten their lips ridiculously over filled with fillers and botox? I have a slim shaped face and small lips and I constantly feel out of place with todays standards.
I’m in my early 30s and had nothing done and have no intention of it… I’m trying to learn to love myself for what I actually look like and who I actually am as my self esteem has always been low. My lips are small but so is my face and overall features so lip fillers would look awful on me haha.

• Heart