Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goddddd this is just bonkers! The whole family sound bleeping weird.
They're all very closely attached and if one goes down, they all do, rather than the parents building their daughters back up. So i think their parents are taking this thread super seriously too.
It is super weird though. I know all of my info because it's been passed down from her family, pretty sure the source was paddy or their cousin (i distantly know both) so they all discuss it frequently because this all happened in the peak of lockdown and im only hearing it now.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they think it’s so wrong for us to voice our valid opinions on here but it’s ok for Faye to go to someone’s house and harass them?? That is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable. Does Faye not understand that the person she is harassing can go to the police and report her for harassment and threatening behaviour? Such a fucked up, spiteful and pathetic family. The fact that Faye thinks she has a brand is laughable and one more thing - having your head so far up your sisters arse is not a career.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe thats why a few of the old posters aren't posting anymore...fayes threatened them and they've gone to the police? And can't post anything else because its a legal dispute? Idk...ive got my tin foil hat on 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
This thread is insane, who knew there could be so much tea about 2 of the most basic influencers out there. Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I showed my girlfriend the ellabys and she saw the pictures of them in a bathroom on some photoshoot and pointed out their pupils 😂😂 she said deffo coke heads!

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't know who they think they're honestly I didnt even really care about them at all but all of this is crazy and if anyone tried arriving at my dad's house omg honestly ,

Lets face facts your just a beg to your sister but will never be as "good"
Your sister is now just a boring sell out that no one really cares about anymore
You both stalked and sucked are to her now fiance when he was with his ex
We have all worked out your just fake begs
You love abit of the white stuff
Your fiance is a sleaze ball who no one fancies because let's face it he definitely fell down the hill face first and any good looks he had left him long ago
Honestly the best thing about them are the dogs

Christ. When you think back to the beginning of this thread and then now. It's taken a very dark turn. I hope everyone involved is ok, apart from Faye, she's unhinged! If anyone is bleeping her brand up it's her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are people really threatened by them? They’re hardly the Mafia!
They are clearly really nasty people unfortunately, I'm sad people would ever feel threatened by them.
Anything you post here is ok to be on this forum. What are lawyers gonna do? You're an influencer mate!!! People are always gonna have things to say. Come back down to earth.

proper pisses me off that this happened with lockdown and this pandemic though. How are they that entitled to think getting some comments removed is more important than going to someones fathers house and possibly spreading infection to an elderly person. Absolutely vile.

Reactions: 17
Ooooh we’re almost at the point where we need to start thinking of new thread title suggestion huns. I am LIVING for the ☕

Coke up my nose in a YouTube vid? George acting slimy behind my back? Better pull down my YouTube to save me some craic

Not my best huns, but it’s the best I could do / try for the thread title xoxoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
'Megan Ellaby, coke all week not just Saturday'
I full on belly laughed at this 😂😂😂

I love this thread - ahhh remember the good old days when we were all worried about her and George going missing off socials, and hoping it wasn't a house break in? Now the only house break-ins going on are Faye trying to barge into an elderly mans house by the sounds of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Faye was trying to track this person down but she didnt have socials so she got in contact with her old friend, made her get in a car with her and point out where she lived as a kid...went to said house but this tattler didnt even live there, just her father(?) And demanded he get her to remove all posts becayse it was ruining her and megans careers/damaging their brand and that if she doesnt she will get lawyers involved

Bare in mind she didnt even know for sure this person was the person on tattle, and dint know what kind of family situation she was getting involved in AND ALL THIS DURING A LOCK.DOWN. DUH.

The girl she was doxing had recently had a baby according to faye herself so i think that sets alarms ringing anyway, i aint got time to tattle n deal with my brats. AND all comments are still up so im guessing faye jumped the gun and the girl she was doxing isnt even the person behind the account.

Its disgusting honestly. She's boasted about it to anyone she can and its gone in a line down to me and i dont care about posting it becayse its HORRIBLE and shows what a nasty selfish bully she is. Go on hun, make ur sisters anxiety worse, bet megan was egging u on? Not.
Good GRIEF!!

The thought of my mum driving me round to threaten a stranger?! 😂

What a strange way to respond to people calling you a bully.

I think it’s v telling that it’s mr. chip’s 30th birthday today and theres been no mention / gushing paragraph...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
If there was any doubt these two were bullies, I’m sure it’s now been quashed! To march around and try to coerce the removal of someone’s opinions from the internet! This doesn’t reflect on them well and I hope it seriously damages their image within the industry, you should both be ashamed of your behaviour. Can’t take criticism? What you going to do, come and knock on everyone’s door and have a word? I’ll get the kettle on love, could be waiting for my knock for a while xxx

This thread is hands down the best on tattle right now. So here for the tea!! :coffee:

Good gosh the turn its taken from the beginning! The start was actually just people who used to love her but now found her unrelatable/getting a bit conceited. Faye getting involved def hasn't done Megan any favours.

Reactions: 14
I actually started it because I used to really like Megan. I stopped following her a while ago and was surprised she didn’t already have a thread on here. As for her sister. Absolute bleeping head alert. I’ve never followed Faye but I’ve seen her page and always found her just bleeping tragic. The level of desperation is REAL and the fact that they think the whole family can bully people either here or IRL is absolutely ridiculous. Why ACTUAL lawyer worth his legal degree would back up these bunch you losers? Some Lawyers 4 U bullshit right there 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Normally I probably would have purchased something from the new Saturday collection but couldn't bring myself to do it after reading a lot of things I've read about her on here. I just don't think I can support them again when they are not even addressing anything. If I feel like that then I'm surely not the only one. This thread will not go away and can not be ignored.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.