Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I probably would have purchased something from the new Saturday collection but couldn't bring myself to do it after reading a lot of things I've read about her on here. I just don't think I can support them again when they are not even addressing anything. If I feel like that then I'm surely not the only one. This thread will not go away and can not be ignored.
yeah me too, always been eyeing up one of her jumpers, but yeah it's a no from me now i think x

Also i used to be slightly envious (not in a bad way) of their strong sisterly bond, thinking how amazing it was that they are SO close and how well they get on with their parents, and that it was so lovely...but judging by this thread, it's because all they really have are eachother!!!

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe people would fork out £40 a pop for these tops. They are not special at all.
Also someone asked if they were going to expand on sizes but apparently due to corona they were unable to do this. Convenient excuse...

Reactions: 5
Megan Ellaby #2 Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the bitchiest sister of them all?

• Haha
The deliberately placed books on her latest post about the baby-poo coloured Saturday top are pretty funny! So wannabe “woke”.

Reactions: 10
A few people have said Megan must be going through a hard time with her sister causing so much tit but I honestly don’t think so. If indeed it was causing Megan to feel a certain way then why wouldn’t she have told Faye to stop at the start when she was coming on here and not get to the point where she is acting like billy big bollocks and going to innocent people’s houses? Hmm..

Reactions: 12
A few people have said Megan must be going through a hard time with her sister causing so much tit but I honestly don’t think so. If indeed it was causing Megan to feel a certain way then why wouldn’t she have told Faye to stop at the start when she was coming on here and not get to the point where she is acting like billy big bollocks and going to innocent people’s houses? Hmm..
Yeah I definitely feel like she seems very happy to let her sister do her dirty business for her....

Haha wow strategically placing a race book hahaha. So research wow. Many blm.

Bet she hasn't touched that book.

This REALLY made me laugh when I went to look. So embarrassing. 🙈
Faye loves confrontation, megan doesn't even though she can be a right witch. Faye has always fought her battles but megan just sits back and watches it unfold.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while and WOW it’s definitely opened my eyes to the Ellabys 🙈 I always thought Megan came across like she wanted to be Queen Bee and she thinks of herself as hot tit the way she poses in photos. But everything coming out recently is hilarious! I hope tit hits the fan soon and her followers realise what is going on behind the scenes.

The deliberately placed books on her latest post about the baby-poo coloured Saturday top are pretty funny! So wannabe “woke”.
imagine using someone else’s hard work, memoir of oppression and battle to thrive in such a white supremacist industry as a bleeping hanger for your tacky garms?! which incidentally are probably made by people who continue to be oppressed and exploited by the same industry talked about in said memoir. talk about profiting off the backs of minorities?!
these people are bleeping shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 34
imagine using someone else’s hard work, memoir of oppression and battle to thrive in such a white supremacist industry as a bleeping hanger for your tacky garms?! which incidentally are probably made by people who continue to be oppressed and exploited by the same industry talked about in said memoir. talk about profiting off the backs of minorities?!
these people are bleeping shameless
Yeah I agree, it’s in such poor taste. To be honest I think she lacks the intelligence to even understand why it’s problematic.

None of those books have been read. The spines aren't creased. How embarrassing.

Also the whole bully thing going on is no surprise to me. Those vibes have always come of her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.