Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know- and how many people have come on and said they're a pair of nasty bullies? Tattle are properly on it with accounts from the same address/devices etc so I don't believe it's one crazy fan who hates her that's spreading these rumours about her being a bully. I believe it's different people, and it's painted a very very bad picture of her. This thread is one of the most read on Tattle at the minute, this must be damaging her reputation. And the first page is all about her drug use, then she deleted all her vlogs which just confirmed it all? I would have thought her management would be helping her to do some damage limitation
Well apparently she is not with Gleam anymore isn’t she? I wonder what also happened there....

m, she’s still listed on their roster
She used to have the Gleam email on her profile, she doesn't anymore - so I reckon she is not with them anymore!

She used to have the Gleam email on her profile, she doesn't anymore - so I reckon she is not with them anymore!
I also realised how in her Saturday Instagram does not feature ANY diverse model/influencer wearing her clothes....it's such a white/blonde/skinny brand isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I also realised how in her Saturday Instagram does not feature ANY diverse model/influencer wearing her clothes....it's such a white/blonde/skinny brand isn't it?
To be honest I’ve thought this for a while... I find it so odd that she models EVERY SINGLE Saturday item. Just her. No one else. Like I could understand at first when it was a new business and she wanted to get it out there by using herself to promote it, as well as perhaps not having the expenditure to hire models - but it’s clearly done well so I’ve often wondered why she hasn’t mixed it up a bit with other faces/bodies. Surely she has friends or family that would help her out? She could even reach out to people who have bought the clothes and posted it on insta, instead of reposting other people’s pics, get in touch with them and be like hey, wanna come down and model some of the new line?

It doesn’t promote the brand as a diverse, inclusive (sizing issues with clothes aside) company. It just seems very me me me, skinny white girl. Then added to the problems people have had with the clothes themselves, it just doesn’t come across as a brand for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stuff about the sizes is really bad, again kind of confirms what people on here who know her have said about hating anyone over a size 10.

I wonder how well the brand has actually done, anyone on here know much about accounts? All her Saturday accounts are online. Just needs someone in the know to have a look and make sense of it!

Reactions: 6
The stuff about the sizes is really bad, again kind of confirms what people on here who know her have said about hating anyone over a size 10.

I wonder how well the brand has actually done, anyone on here know much about accounts? All her Saturday accounts are online. Just needs someone in the know to have a look and make sense of it!
She made just over 7k last year, though that was the first year of operating so she had to buy a lot of stock - next accounts will be published in September.

Reactions: 4
I've been waiting for things like this to come out about him, he's always seemed sleazy when I've met him being a regular at jimmys and my friends have said the same thing. He thinks he can get away with it when realistically zero girls are falling at his feet, nobody wants to duck him and absolutely everyone gets the ick from him. Ew ew ew. There will be so much more he's done.

Reactions: 9
I've been waiting for things like this to come out about him, he's always seemed sleazy when I've met him being a regular at jimmys and my friends have said the same thing. He thinks he can get away with it when realistically zero girls are falling at his feet, nobody wants to duck him and absolutely everyone gets the ick from him. Ew ew ew. There will be so much more he's done.
That will be while all instagram / you tub e / blogs and vlogs disappeared. Even the dogs page, she wanted to avoid any amplifying of George being a se x pest / assultsting girls. If girls who it happened to saw it mentioned on any social media they might have the confidence to come forward and share their stories. More and more girls coming forward is harder to ignore and deny.

She's making it harder for other girls, probably at his request, to protect him. And to some extent herself. She's obsessed and thinks she's punching (ahem) she won't leave him.

What an as* h0le he is.

Reactions: 6
The one with all the comments about BLM? I can still see it!

I just looked at the date this was posted. Wasn't this a few months after they got engaged???
About a month after maybe? :sick::sick::sick:

I'd been trying to dismiss those earlier claims because they weren't based on a lot but now I absolutely believe there's more of this stuff out there. I hate that people like him get away with abuse/assault all because people choose to overlook it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.