Megan Ellaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be nitpicky everyone, but the person who posted that tweet above, that is their only post, and I just typed the first half of the tweet into Google to try and find the tweet myself and I couldn't find it. Can anyone with a Twitter account find it? Maybe it's not coming up on Google because I don't have a Twitter account?

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be nitpicky everyone, but the person who posted that tweet above, that is their only post, and I just typed the first half of the tweet into Google to try and find the tweet myself and I couldn't find it. Can anyone with a Twitter account find it? Maybe it's not coming up on Google because I don't have a Twitter account?
Think it’s been removed - someone said earlier that GC’s lawyers got them taken down.

It wouldn't be the first time they've got lawyers to cover things up...both of them...they're working hard to do it with this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What else have they done?
My source is basically family to them so I can't spill much here at all...i don't want to get this person into trouble because they shouldn't be telling me these things in the first place...i so wanna spill the tea believe me 😂😂😂 i just can't find a way to do it!!

Lets just say everyone who is speaking out against the ellabys or george is getting picked off by lawyers slowly but surely

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The whole family have Karen energy
Never read anything truer hahahaha, i can't believe I've never noticed it and ive known them soooo long. They actually are. I've witnessed every single one of them karen complaining without educating themselves beforehand on what they're complaining about.

Reactions: 4
They have hardly any friends, so for them to think they are the best thing about Manchester and what they say goes is actually laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a few more screenshots of accusations from twitter and Facebook that I could easily post. Some of them are about how rude Megan has been when people have tried engaging with her outside - at pubs, restaurants etc the impression I got from them is that Megan acted like she was above them.

EBCF739C-8020-4B5E-88CF-E2ED753A174C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I have a few more screenshots of accusations from twitter and Facebook that I could easily post. Some of them are about how rude Megan has been when people have tried engaging with her outside - at pubs, restaurants etc the impression I got from them is that Megan acted like she was above them.

View attachment 175918

How are they managing to get this stuff deleted though? Are they paying people :oops: 🤣

View attachment 175918
Thank you for more screenshots, I'm sorry I doubted you earlier!

I'm so disappointed she's such a twit. When you follow someone for so long you feel like you know them. Megan sounds like such a contrast to when I bumped into Sophia Rosemary (another Manc based influencer) in town a few years back and she was more than happy to have a chat. We spoke about her moving house and her boyfriend's band, and she couldn't have been more lovely. Megan should take a leaf out of her book.

How are they managing to get this stuff deleted though? Are they paying people :oops: 🤣
I know it sounds far fetched but i am completely convinced they do. I believe they also throw money at anyone who can help them track these kind of comments down quickly so they can be removed before being seen.
I so wish i could lay everything onto tattle that i know about them. They're so much worse than anyone thinks but I'm genuinely scared of them finding out who tells me everything and what they'll do. They're very nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

View attachment 175918
Would love to see the responses to this tweet!

Thank you for more screenshots, I'm sorry I doubted you earlier!

I'm so disappointed she's such a twit. When you follow someone for so long you feel like you know them. Megan sounds like such a contrast to when I bumped into Sophia Rosemary (another Manc based influencer) in town a few years back and she was more than happy to have a chat. We spoke about her moving house and her boyfriend's band, and she couldn't have been more lovely. Megan should take a leaf out of her book.
Agreed! I bumped into Sophia Rosemary in Manchester Piccadilly a few years back and she was very friendly, she noticed that I recognised her and smiled, said hello etc. Super friendly and so pretty!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.