Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingfisher100

Does anyone think that she now really copies the pronunciations and facial expressions of Diana Vickers (G’s ex)? I follow her too and it’s uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

zebrabox

Faye and Megan are such good adverts for literally any other hairdresser in Manchester. How does RCNQ get it so spectacularly wrong and are they not seeing what we’re seeing???

• Haha

m80

Haven’t seen either of them even mention their Saturday brand - not even trying to get unsuspecting shoppers to purchase at Christmas! Maybe phasing it out?!

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Is it just me that feels sorry for the little sausages locked away in the laundry room all night. I couldn’t leave them there would kill me 😩😩😩 to me they are part of your family. You wouldn’t lock your kids away all night so not the doggos

Intrepidtraveller

I felt the same when I saw it. It looks so tiny too.
Helen Anderson is another YouTuber who locks her 2 dogs away in the laundry room, it's barely a room! It's such a small, narrow place, people like this shouldn't have dogs/pets if they're gonna just treat them like an inconvenience once the novelty has worn off.

• Sad

orlyb1310

VIP Member
We always end up going to Teddys or Mojo over Jimmys if we fancy a ‘rock bar’. Nobody can be arsed walking all the way up Bold St after a drink hahahaha. I bet most of the Jimmys revenue was going on keeping the million colourful lights running at all hours of the day😭😭.
---
Unfortunately my Liverpool-based boyfriend was not interested in the lore behind me living round the corner from the Jimmys owner and his fashion influencer wife in Prestwich😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

zebrabox

What in the actual fuck is this outfit 😂🤯😂 how do you make nice (mainly) ganni clothes look SO shit. It’s actually a talent. & that hair colour and that yellow together 🤮
This outfit looks like something Louise M would put together lol

• Haha

ginaG29

Why is he wearing my dad’s grass-cutting outfit
LMFAO
---
Why is he wearing my dad’s grass-cutting outfit
they’re so try hard it’s not even funny….. ‘#scenester #dreamy

deffo think she’s tip-toeing into being a family channel/brand given the reappearance of George on Insta/TikTok….. the hiking ‘content’…. they’re trying to pin down their next money maker for suuuure!!!

carousels

IMG_3152.png

New hair day… honestly I think it looks SO much better (am I allowed to be complimentary in here? 😅)

ELFILY

VIP Member
My fav thing is when Megs puts up a video of her pretending she doesn’t know someone’s filming her ie the latest tiktok in the cafe. Kills me everytime

• Haha
Reactions: 14

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Can we not be mean about the girl she was being silly on a night out with her mates and isn’t an influencer so doesn’t deserve shit from randoms on the internet. She should consider finding better friends though.

Edited to add - It was a dick move from Amy posting the video tbh. I bet there were some mean comments and that’s why she deleted it.
100%- I refuse to believe she didn’t see this happening? What a mean thing to do to your friend who didn’t sign up to selling their entire being online.

Amy always came across as quite nice but I think doing this, on top of being friends with the Ellaby’s sort of confirms she’s just as much of a nasty person as they are.

Reactions: 14