Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emalabemela

Man this is unravelling… craziness. The chanel flap she bought with new chanel prices will be more like £8k I think so I don’t get any of it… if they’re in the shit who goes off to buy a chanel bag 🤯 wtaf is going on?! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
As if she’s liked the comment about him dating Emma Watson, I wonder if it’s some weird flex for her that she’s her Husbands ex. 😂
IMG_1024.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

nittygrittyditty91

I can’t stand her snatchy little personality, “I needed more autumn winter stuff, so they kindly sent me some”

first off, you didn’t need anything Megan you moron.
second, you begged for them… as an influencer. Get it right girl.

ejej123

Chatty Member
Louise is gonna buy everything off gogo’s vintage so she can sniff it and buzz off the fact it’s been touched by Megan and George

• Haha

kyotoprincess

did you see the weird drone video footage of them all hiking in the lakes the other day. Definitely not something you’d normally do on a regular family day out is it? Very odd. She makes out everything is oh so laid back, cool and casual but everything is so contrived.
as someone who regularly hikes in the lakes i find it so weird that you’d take a drone with you to film it 😭😭😭 the reason people love hiking is to connect with nature and disconnect from technology. can she not put her phone down for just an hour and actually enjoy life?!?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I just watched the video and it actually fits so well and nicely in a 10!
Also size labels often mean nothing, I have 6's and 12's in my wardrobe and when I hold them up to each other they're the same width etc. Now that's annoying, especially as many places are funny about people ordering online and retuning.

She's seemingly very caught up on her size/weight, the woman's had two pregnancies and needs to relax a little. Her body has been through a lot.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
It’s possible they’re having money worries and are also planning to move somewhere rural. It amazes me how cheap rural properties can sometimes be so she’d still be able to show a somewhat fancy lifestyle and pretend they’re raking it in.

but I then I also wouldn’t be surprised if they somehow managed to get a 2mil mansion in Altrincham cause buying 8k bags does suggest they have a huge pile of money somewhere. But then selling everything on Vinted….. I go round in circles with it all!

• Haha

charliecaine

Eh! So she messaged Coggles to say she had a night out with two events and could she have some clothes, and they just send her a £500 jacket to wear... just like that?
It honestly blows my mind that this is how influencers get stuff! I know it's a full on booming industry but i just COULD NOT COPE asking for free stuff constantly
---
The jacket is absolutely divine too 😭

• Sick

Looboo

Chatty Member
Has she always been so over the top with the pouting, pronouncing of words and mouth movements? I swear it’s got so much worse

ejej123

Chatty Member
The hair photo has defo been deleted off rcnq social media! And no tik tok video today…

• Haha
  • Wow

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Ah I love Sophia and Joe <3 big Blossoms fan and she always looks lovely. I adore her opal engagement ring.

• Heart