Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingfisher100

LMFAO
---

they’re so try hard it’s not even funny….. ‘#scenester #dreamy

deffo think she’s tip-toeing into being a family channel/brand given the reappearance of George on Insta/TikTok….. the hiking ‘content’…. they’re trying to pin down their next money maker for suuuure!!!
did you see the weird drone video footage of them all hiking in the lakes the other day. Definitely not something you’d normally do on a regular family day out is it? Very odd. She makes out everything is oh so laid back, cool and casual but everything is so contrived.

Reactions: 16

Theyeahyeahs

Her tastes in interiors is awful, and I’m someone that likes a clashing pattern and maximalist decor.

Like with her personal style, she’s strayed too far towards a kooky/zany look and there’s no cohesion whatsoever between the things she puts together.

it’s the top hair colour trend at the moment, she just copies everything without considering whether it will suit her! I bet she wants to do a “big reveal” post which is why the RCNQ picture has been deleted.

• Sick

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I just can’t see how these comments she makes achieve anything other than winding people up? Like I cannot see anyone (other than other influencers) thinking she’s earned a holiday. Better to just not mention it at all, but I suspect she’s constantly desperate to convince people she works hard

I actually think a lot of them probably do put a fair few hours in but they’re incredibly well compensated in terms of salary and gifted items, i don’t understand how she feels she’s entitled to a break more than the rest of us who actually do jobs that society needs

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
She’s still slim (and always has been) but it’s obvious that she’s trying to overcompensate for her figure changing after having kids, she’s desperate to remind us all that she’s small.

Except she’s literally squeezing herself in to a lot of stuff. She had one coat recently that was so tight on the arms it was like she couldn’t even bend them properly!! Just buy a bigger size hun, contrary to what you and your fatphobe sister think, the world doesn’t end once you start buying clothes bigger than a size 12! You might enjoy it and actually be able to breathe or eat in them.

Loolar

She did a Tiktok of herself browsing for it then showing herself leaving with a giant shopping bag, then revealed it in a later TikTok I think. 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮
Sorry replying to something way, I’m just catching on all the threads. There just seems to be something so empty in her soul that she’s got a healthy new born on her and she’s dragging it out to Chanel of all places to drop 8k on a bag. I’m not saying new mums don’t need to have something for their own lives or that shopping is bad etc but from reading here it sounds like this isn’t her first Chanel bag. 8k is life changing money for many. It’s the start of a juicy savings pot for the baby. It’s a fancy family holiday etc. it’s just weird. it feels like she’s depressed and chasing the dopamine that a new purchase releases, which I’d have thought a new baby might have provided? I’m not a mum so excuse me if any of this is inaccurate. My sister just wanted to stay close and snuggle her small one.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Do we thinks megs is gonna continue with her vinted(?) shop for second hand kid's clothes with the announcement that these sites need to start sharing details with HMRC?
(I've not read up on full details yet, I did hear it's for anyone making over £1000 but not sure how true that is)

The last part is true and has been for years, so everyone is allowed to make up to £1000 in total on side hustles without declaring it. So normal folk like us won’t be affected. But people running businesses on there will already have had their figures sent to HMRC, which is absolutely right really. You can offset it with receipts for stuff you’ve bought but obviously that won’t apply to her as it’s mostly all free.

If a cleaner does a few hours overtime they’d have to pay tax on it, so why shouldn’t influencers when they rake in more money selling their gifted designer clothes!

sheleg

VIP Member
Can we not?

I come here for a bit of respite from the constant ignorance about the conflict.

Let's keep it on topic.

Mod edit, while only mods should mod. It's best to keep this on topic rather than world issues that will derail.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Emalabemela

What in the actual fuck is this outfit 😂🤯😂 how do you make nice (mainly) ganni clothes look SO shit. It’s actually a talent. & that hair colour and that yellow together 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Always wonder if it kills her that she missed the mark so much with her wedding. she got it all wrong, the dress, the venue, the food and she just still seems so smug about it all and like she totally missed the point of why people get married in the first place

heartzeena got married at a similar time of year and the comparison between hers and a Megan’s is obvious. Megan can only have dreamed of something like this
I always think this, heartzeena's was amazing!

I also used to notice heartzeena commenting on Megan's posts and Megan completely ignoring her, always thought that was awful. She seems horrible

• Heart

Theyeahyeahs

The ‘bones’ of the house are beautiful but there’s no way it’s worth that. A lot of questionable choices imo.

The interiors are far too quirky (ugly) and the should tone them down for purpose of selling

The sink is miles away from the cooker and prep area in the kitchen?

Mirrored walls are in abundance, narcissistic much? Can just imagine George moodily staring at himself while strumming his guitar with Megs in the other room dressed like a geriatric David Bowie and sucking in her cheeks :sick:

The rooms they clearly haven’t touched are the nicest ones. Talk about Instagram versus reality!

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I’m very curious to see who got an invite to the Chanel show. I’ve seen some invitations across social media so let’s see xx
It’s events like this that remind you that influencer culture is looked down on by so many parts of the fashion industry. Influencers like Megan would have you believe they’re the centre of the fashion scene in the cities they live in then when something exciting comes along their invite is nowhere to be seen!

also can we talk about her squeezing herself in that H&M dress? It looked like it would rip if she breathed out??

• Heart
Reactions: 15

kyotoprincess

Do we think they’re gonna get a house near the lakes? Is that what all of it’s about?
she’s too much of a consumer and far too superficial to move somewhere like the lakes. obviously it depends whereabouts but i think she’d have a meltdown if she wasn’t within a 5 mile radius of a selfridges 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15