Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carousels

Next thread suggestion:

Megan Ellaby #8 I’m looking for a pair of jean shorts, size 8, light wash, pre-worn

(pre-worn seemed to flow better than “business cards” but feel free to amend as you like!)

and context for anyone who’s not seen it:

IMG_4374.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Has she always been so over the top with the pouting, pronouncing of words and mouth movements? I swear it’s got so much worse
She's always done it to some degree but somehow it seemed more natural years ago and I used to find it quite endearing and now it just seems desperate and manic 😎

Watermelon05

She had such beautiful hair. Didn’t she do a tv advert? I’m not really sure what she’s going for now. I think the guy that does hers and Faye’s free haircuts is doing them both dirty.

• Haha

Emalabemela

I completely agree. I really miss her 60’s/70’s style and more relatable content where she would restyle a basic item, like an asos skirt, multiple ways. Which surely is actually way more eco friendly than her insane and careless consumption of designer bits. She seemed really creative. Now it’s just expensive trend items layered up with what seems like no consideration. As much as I don’t enjoy Faye’s personality I think she has much better style and balance of brands. I had a baby not long before Megan and would have loved a bit of inspiration for postpartum dressing.
Totally agree… I think she’s been negatively influenced by influencers if that makes sense… trying to keep up with the Joneses and not being able to style as well as them. But wanting desperately to be them. Ironically I think it has killed her natural ability to style because she’s too in her head about what it should be like or what she aspires her styling to look like. Also I think there’s so much more creativity in styling cheaper pieces. She makes high end pieces look cheaper, whereas when she was styling cheaper pieces back in the day she made them look more expensive.

Reactions: 13

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Right, she’s literally everything phobic. Racist homophobic piece of shit who’s proudest moment (her words) is getting rid of her dog
i had no idea about all this!

I know I’m derailing but her and the Ellaby’s are two cheeks of the same arse cause she also tried (and failed) to hunt Tattlers down in real life!

Jesrose blocked me ages ago cause I liked a comment that asked why she was selling her ex boyfriends underpants on Vinted 🤣🤣🤣 I had actually forgotten but it still cracks me up. She went to the effort of blocking me on her interiors account too which I didn’t even follow anyway!!!

• Haha

kingfisher100

Lovely idea from Bobbi Brown, supporting women professionals. What a shame that they launched it with a bunch a vacuous influencers like smeg head instead.

kyotoprincess

We love Sophia on this thread! ♥🙏🏻 I think we discussed it a couple of threads back but a few of us have met/bumped into Sophia out and about and have all said she's lovely. Her fiance is an absolute sweetie too (but I love Blossoms so I'm biased)
Sophia was so sweet when I bumped into her in Manchester one time!! She is actually so beautiful in real life and has such a warm energy. I’ve seen Megan round town and she came across like a try hard

extra_extra

Maybe she is renting the bags to keep up appearances?
I follow her casually so I might be off with that suggestion.
we often see them being pulled out of the depths of a wardobe pile looking like they've done 10 rounds with mike tyson so I'm doubting this is the case

• Haha

kyotoprincess

this is so bland and uninspiring 🥱 during her peak years (like a decade ago now) i used to fawn over her outfits and so did all of my friends. she seemed so fashion forward but now it’s painfully obvious she’s a washed up has been. none of the “it” girls of this era would be seen dead wearing any of her outfits and i bet it kills her

farmilfga

Where on earth do they wear such a massive amount of clothes to? Especially all these obscure clothes?
The same cafe for brunch every other day???
Pretty much, this is why I don’t envy influencers like I used to. What a vapid little life. I mean, they can’t even give their face a scrub or pull some jeans on on a morning without needing to film it… it must suck.

I used to think damn, I’d love to do that as a job but now I realise that them having a day off = no money and I feel better that if I want to veg out and not get dressed all week while I work from home, I can haha.

• Heart

Emalabemela

Answer: Emulate a relatively successful influencer so accurately that people find it slightly concerning…. 🤣 Bravo 👏 An excellent performance LM. It makes perfect sense now.

IMG_3807.jpeg

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I’m think a lot of the bags are fake- I mean she basically lives in Cheetham Hill which is massively known for being a fake shopping hotspot. I’ve known people travel to Manchester specifically to go there. Some of the stuff you can get is wild- they’ll have the fakes of stuff ready for sale days after they’ve been released. It’s always getting raided.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Thread combined from posts by @knivesnflowers and @curiOusc4t

Recap of last thread:

Megan announces second pregnancy - gives birth to baby boy Gene in May 2023
Baby shower outfit tik toks have people dying over the dress the size of a family car
She is still selling gifted items on Vinted via George's account - claims the money she makes off Vinted goes to charity
Megan is selling both her houses - the "forever home" they're in now for offers over £875k and the one she (supposedly) sold to Faye for £450k. George's parents are also selling their £1.5mill place in Yorkshire. The theory is they're moving to nearer George's parents for better schools for their kids but we shall see 🤔
York branch of George's bar which we all forgot about is closing

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
She has all of those clothes and that is the best she could come up with for an anniversary date??? It looks like a normal every day outfit for her that she'd wear to aldi lol.

I mean I defo can't talk- I'm currently 9 months post partum and 6 months pregnant (yes I'm bonkers) and I have about 2 items of clothing that fit me and for my anniversary last week I wore some maternity jeans and my husbands jumper but.... she has ALL OF THE THINGS!

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
The fact she reckons she hasn’t had lip filler hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahaha I know! And let me tell you when your 30s/40s hit your lips go thinner. And yet hers have miraculously got bigger!

Her face is SO pumped full of filler and I completely believe her friend Amy outing her for buccal fat removal

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I quite like the house and I think it'll probably sell tbh. If the estate agents thought there was no chance im sure they would push for it to be lowered cause they want it to sell so they can get paid. The area isn't the best but house prices in manchester have been going nuts for a while. We bought our house last year for 375k and it's about half the size and in a worse location than Megans so i can see how her house is "worth" what it's up for

She’s tried to sell it before though and it didn’t shift. She’s lowered the price by 50k this time- but she is still way out for the area. If she was in Prestwich then I think she’d get close to asking price but the area it’s in is not Prestwich!

It’s also one of those funny setups where the front garden is way better than the back but who would ever really want to pay nearly a million quid for a house to then sit in the front garden in full view of all your neighbours. It’s a family house bedroom wise but impractical in a lot of ways. There’s a yard at the side but the back garden is small and accessed by what is essentially a full flight of steps.

The kitchen layout is terrible. I’d have thought they’d have improved it when they redid it. Also the decor of the whole house just looks like dated Instagram trends layered on top of each other. But they must be really desperate to sell if they’ve resisted and lowered the price.

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
George gave her a Glastonbury t shirt from 1990, she's not even been to the festival once. Let alone in 1990... how sad 🤣🤣

• Haha

sillysally96

as someone who regularly hikes in the lakes i find it so weird that you’d take a drone with you to film it 😭😭😭 the reason people love hiking is to connect with nature and disconnect from technology. can she not put her phone down for just an hour and actually enjoy life?!?
yesss! I am 100000% glued to my phone but if we are walking the dogs for example then I usually leave my phone at home. Also means my partner has to pay for any coffee/sweet treats 😂

• Haha