Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepperpea83

I can’t find which photo you’re talking about but.. if it’s in front of that pink wall.. I am thinking maybe the camera just goes weird when taking photos in front of it. Her legs (despite the blur) do just look the same as her legs in all photos to me. Or if she edited that one why’d she not edit others?
Sorry I didn’t share initially - I felt a bit uncomfortable sharing pictures of someone else’s child, it was a picture when they were both wearing blue. It’s gone now 😬

Reactions: 1

Chezzla80

She said she hadn’t got a plain black blazer so where’s the plain Black Gucci one she was fawning over🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
If Megan was gifted the yellow jumper by The Outnet then shouldn’t she talk about them more to promote them, like who they are, what they sell etc.

frogg

she says she was ‘lucky enough to be invited down’ but it looks like she just .. went there? idk what am I missing here?

LOL, so I was just in Manchester, and my husband wanted to go for afternoon prayers at his cousin's synagogue to say hi because we had lunch nearby. I waited in the car cos the baby was napping, and idly looked on RightMove to see what we could afford in that area. The Craig/Ellaby house popped up! Still hasn't shifted 🤣
Do you have a link?
---
It’s ok I’ve found the listing. The photos are better of the property this time.

Last edited:

BillieR

Chatty Member
Just never seen her with the clique before
She's been friends with them for years. She was briefly in a few of Megan's YT vlogs over the years, especially at Christmas and I think for dinner party when she bought the first house (that Faye bought from her). Pretty sure she's in the fancy dress tiktok for whoever birthday it was a while back too

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she got complementary tickets to see Busted.. AO arena don’t need to promote surely? Did she just write to them and ask for free tickets?
i wouldn't be surprised if this had something to do w emily canham and her being an influencer so they've gone that direction w marketing. although no idea what good selling a gig that's already happening does tbh

never mind lol they've split up - maybe it's just something james picked up while with her though?

hmsizzle

Pics of both please @pepperpea83 & @ELFILY
Sorry, it's my pet hate when people post on tattle referring to a pic but don't share it.

On a separate note, the hotel she stayed in looks much fancier from the other angle
I’ve stayed at that chain (not that hotel), they’re alright. Quite flashy but rooms, food and drink are mid at best.

zebrabox

Don’t shoot me but I sort of like Faye’s look 🙈. I don’t think the blazer goes and her hair would have looked better down but I like the chunky shoes with the cutesy dress.