Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
On her most recent tiktok she starts off talking in that over the top fake voice she does, then realises people are behind and can hear her - so does a normal voice 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha!!! You mean Louise Marguerite.

I actually stuck with her as she’s quite funny on stories and yeah even she stopped dressing like Megan as much. Megan has lost the plot

Haha yes, her! I actually do still follow her, just couldn't remember her name, and I hardly have time to go on Instagram these days. She was quite funny tbh and i didn't dislike her.

Reactions: 1

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I had a few pieces from there (don’t banish me) and the quality was alright, at least on the bits I had, but the sizing was terrible. I’m an 8-10 and had to get a medium/large in most things - Megan always said on her posts she wore a small (of course) but a small wasn’t fitting a child let’s be honest.
tbf she is tiny or at least was the times I met her

Chezzla80

Has she loaned them and got to send it back or has she been gifted them.Does anybody know anything on this xx

I also saw her posting a photo outside a florists in Altrincham (I know because it’s where I live)… please don’t tell me she was looking here for a house 😱
I saw Louise M got her hair done, the way we would have all ran here if she dyed her hair copper 😂

Can someone explain what happened in the video??
Literally nothing much, there was some TikTok sound in the background and the girl next to Megan was lip syncing it perfectly hence the “spot the gen z” comment, Megan just stared at the camera a bit gormless and the other 2 seemed a little bit pissed and pulled a face 😛 only lasted for like 10 seconds, not sure anyone would have been mean about the friend just never seen her with the clique before