Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

farmilfga

I can’t find which photo you’re talking about but.. if it’s in front of that pink wall.. I am thinking maybe the camera just goes weird when taking photos in front of it. Her legs (despite the blur) do just look the same as her legs in all photos to me. Or if she edited that one why’d she not edit others?
Same as her own a few days ago! Icky.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

josiexxxx

Did anyone else notice that in her Selfridges stories the other day she tagged Kurt Geiger as well, but then never showed anything from them??? Seems weird to tag them if she wasn’t being paid to feature them, but also assume she thinks she’s too good for kurt Geiger nowadays!

The new Instagram pics highlight that a full fringe or something without a gap in the middle would look better.
Eeek. The fod is really in the room…

Even her face looked miffed, it’s the least excited she’s been about her hair, especially given it’s a completely new colour. I reckon she doesn’t love it. I would have said if I liked it if I did, but I don’t, I really don’t think it suits her or her complexion.

nittygrittyditty91

I’ve just searched Hannah Gale… why is it always “Co parent”. No shame in being a single mam now is there petal? I feel like it’s always the women who can’t let go of ex’s.

Laalaalaa

Prestwich is absolutely insane at the moment in terms of prices, but that does seem excessive. There's similar style properties in good condition for under 350k.
It is. Making me think I should put mine on the market 😆

• Haha

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
There’s something not quite right in the combination of the colour of the suit and the colour of her hair and face.

Can’t quite put my finger on it but I am not as hip and cooooool :cool: as Megs do what do I know.

Falexandra88

Could be, but would you then put your sister's boyfriend on the title deed to your house? Seems a bit risky if he hasn't paid anything.

Life88

She didn't pay for it though it was gifted.
So I bet she didn't even know what she was getting. We will see none of those items again until next year when they go on vented.

• Haha

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
She’s posting about her holiday on her stories and not one thing (unless she’s not disclosing it) is an AD or gifted. I am shocked Megan, so you can actually pay for clothes/holiday etc yourself. 🙄.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Built in 1919 and meticulously restored to the highest standards by its current owners,

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How have they muted all those god awful garish colours or did they make them repaint?

• Haha

Looboo

Chatty Member
Fake Megan has now got a new scrunchie like Megan did. Also noticed she’s started copying the way Megan does clicking noises with her mouth on her tiktoks. Soooo bizzare!!
Omg she’s taken it to the next level! She literally just needs to change her accent (which I’m sure is coming next)