Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No she showed her wardrobe the other day and there’s LOADS of them. I’m surprised she hasn’t sold the gucci dionysus and a couple of the other ones…. I’ve heard they’re really heavy and basically unwearable.
She must have a real problem because spending this amount on so many bags is absolutely wild to me. This is WAG level and surely they aren't that well off!?

Reactions: 13

Looboo

Chatty Member
Just looking at his businesses on companies house and it looks like a fucking shambles. Then looking at hers couldn’t be more different. Honestly feel sad for her that she sold that house she bought on her own because from what I’ve seen I feel like she needs as much financial independence as possible.

Laalaalaa

The shoes are free. It says AD so they will be gifted in exchange for promotion.
Exactly.
She didn't have to pay for them, but she's advertising to parents, 'influencing' them - if you want to be a drEamy parent and your child to be as 'cool' as mine, they need these ridiculously expensive shoes. Just adding to the never ending pressure people, parents, we all feel... whilst we turn off every plug in the house and work out how we can afford mortgage payments when they increase £400+ next month.
She can chose who she works with and what she advertises, it's such a two fingers up or ignorant/both, choice of ad to do.

• Heart

ejej123

Chatty Member
Anyone else on this thread think we are reaching a bit now?

Yes she imitates her style but she isnt the only one surely?
And surely loads of us have shell home things? I defo have a shell candle and a lil postcard with shells on display.
And isnt it pretty bog standard to wear a tshirt under dungarees (as opposed to meg's oversized collar shirt) and roll them up at the bottom?

Her outfit was wild for the event they all went to, which could be perceived as striving to look like Megan who also has wild outfits. But fayes was similar, and some of the others who went too
I do think the shells are a bit more of a reach!
Totally agree that they’re all carbon copies of one another. I think the thing that stands out about Louise is the timing though. Megan will upload a video one day and then literally the next video Louise uploads is often a direct copy.

• Heart

zebrabox

She wants MORE black loafers and more of the exact gucci shoes she already has in nude (which are so insanely hideous), surely finances can’t be an issue?! Or is this an ad for selfridges?
Those kitten heel sling back things are disgusting and they look shit on her why is she entertaining the black pair 🤮

BillieR

Chatty Member
Where on earth do they wear such a massive amount of clothes to? Especially all these obscure clothes?
The same cafe for brunch every other day???

• Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
It’s the fact she says this is a perfect fit, I know full well how uncomfortable that will feel, right on your ribs and over your stomach and the zip isn’t even fully up! Just get a bigger size 😩
you can tell both her and faye have been told all their life that they need to fit their clothes rather than have their clothes fit them. hope she doesn't project the same warped way of thinking onto goldie

• Sad

BillieR

Chatty Member
also I tootled up Megs lovely yellow dress and jean combo. That’s easily nearly £500 in an outfit.
I think this outfit is horrific. And the pedal pushers outfits she keeps relentlessly sharing. She's so desperate to be on trend/in front of the trends and bring back early noughties fashion. She'll be wearing one of those circle belts next.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick