Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isolating with a 10 month old is NOT dreamy, let me tell you šŸ˜‚ trust Megan to try and glamorise bloody coronavirus of all things

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every time I read her blog Iā€™m struck by how poorly she writes. Itā€™s like a sixth-form media studies student trying their hand at writing.

Plus that knitted vest from the latest Saturday collection is šŸ¤®. When I saw Lottieslot wearing it, I thought she must have borrowed it from her granddad to wear with one of the Saturday polos! šŸ˜±

Reactions: 17
Every time I read her blog Iā€™m struck by how poorly she writes. Itā€™s like a sixth-form media studies student trying their hand at writing.

Plus that knitted vest from the latest Saturday collection is šŸ¤®. When I saw Lottieslot wearing it, I thought she must have borrowed it from her granddad to wear with one of the Saturday polos! šŸ˜±
She just needs to omit the word 'SO' and she'd be flying haha

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed a while ago, as she just quite frankly does my head in. Just looked at her Instagram and itā€™s funny because she rarely posts unless itā€™s for ADs, Is that not sinking in for people she doesnā€™t care about ā€˜fansā€™ sheā€™s just a business account.

Sheā€™s suddenly up 2000 followers on insta šŸ¤” at 224k. I swear she was on 222k just a week ago - and sheā€™s been on that number for months. Reckon sheā€™s bought them..

Reactions: 16
ā€œI hope you enjoyed your breakā€ itā€™s the 10th of Jan hun šŸ™ƒ Christmas and new year was ages ago for us mere mortals!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
ā€œI hope you enjoyed your breakā€ itā€™s the 10th of Jan hun šŸ™ƒ Christmas and new year was ages ago for us mere mortals!
I didnā€™t get a break, the same as lots of others. She has zero clue about the real world.

Reactions: 18
Still makes me laugh how she uses emojis to cover Goldies face, as if to protect her privacy. The same person who accepted money from a company to post her child in a nappy and also posted a video of Goldieā€™s bare bum on TikTok, along with other ADs sheā€™s done.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I may be on the minority here but I never thought of Megan as pretty, I liked the fact a plain Jane girl could style herself to look fabulous. Really admired the real skill to get noticed and achieve her success, when insta was full of bloggers that looked like actual models, and were completely impossible to relate to. Megan seemed like a normal girl who could have been in your friendship group.

Now her style is... well completely different from those indie Cindy, wannabe Alexa Chung vibes. She looks like a kooky art teacher who would describe themselves as a crazzzzzzy daisy! To make matters worse everything she wears is so expensive. Her Saturday stuff is now so cheaply made but prices have remained consistent with the earlier quality drops.

George on the other hand now resembles a younger David Cameron. (This is not a complement) All floppy hair, dad bod and a ruddy pink complexion. Although nowhere recognisable as the dude who once modelled with Emma Watson for Burberry, he seems a lot trimmer than the photos Megan shared of him just after Goldie was born, and hopefully he lost weight in the healthy way.

Their wedding seemed like a penny pinching exercise when you take into account she blows tens of thousands on bags and shoes. Her dress, shoes and crown were all very 'her' circa 2021, if she morphs her style again she will look back and wonder what she was thinking. At least the suit George wore was classic, his tory boy hair however...and spaghetti bolognese is a choice for the wedding meal. Wonder if the bar was open or if guests had to pay per drink?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
New blogpost is up. She says that her most daunting goal for 2022 is to renovate their bathroom and has had countless sleepless nights over it. Also says that they plan to go away in their camper while the work is being done...how daunting and terrifying. She needs to get a life.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
New blogpost is up. She says that her most daunting goal for 2022 is to renovate their bathroom and has had countless sleepless nights over it. Also says that they plan to go away in their camper while the work is being done...how daunting and terrifying. She needs to get a life.
lives on another planet

Reactions: 18
Wow. Sometimes I don't think she could be anymore of an airhead and she says tit like this.
How daunting...does she realise what's going on around her in the world right now or how a large percentage of her followers feel about going into 2022?

read the bleeping room.

I donā€™t know how itā€™s even possible to pout with your gob hanging open, but she manages it. I can only imagine she thinks it looks sultry.
I think she defos does it to suck her cheeks in too for that gaunt look. Skeleton chic.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.