Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The caption said she’ll be out of isolation on the 23rd. So caught during the dreamy trip to London?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice she’s now deleted the tiktok video of her and Jimmy (George’s brother) dancing?? It’s very odd wonder why she’s done that?

Anyone else notice she’s now deleted the tiktok video of her and Jimmy (George’s brother) dancing?? It’s very odd wonder why she’s done that?
Could it be something to do with her currently having to isolate and its evidence he was a close contact ?

Her Tiktoks are so awful

Reactions: 10
7C1BD0DC-F50A-4E4B-A491-1EEE40F3DC8D.jpeg

Well Jimmy posted this yesterday, taken in Megan’s kitchen. I had the feeling he has been staying with them for a while, he always seems to be walking their dogs. I wonder if they will have to isolate over Christmas.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 938156
Well Jimmy posted this yesterday, taken in Megan’s kitchen. I had the feeling he has been staying with them for a while, he always seems to be walking their dogs. I wonder if they will have to isolate over Christmas.
It’s funny they seem to be part of the large bunch of the population whose isolation magically ends just in time for Xmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 938156
Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Jimmy’s fiancé Bee was no longer wearing her engagement ring.. do you think he’s temporarily moved in with Meg & co??

Yes mysteriously all better for christmas… so dreamy 🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Can’t even do a nice natural pose when holding her daughter 🥲🥲

Reactions: 10
The way she’s swinging her legs 😭 give it a rest love!
Crying at the bleeping leg swing.

"GEORGE BABE ARE U GETTING MY WALK IN??? MAKE SURE YOU'RE HOLDING THE CAMERA STRAIGHT GEORGEY WE WANT THAT DREAMY REEL 4 ME INSTA"

Fuckin influencers in the wild give me such bad second hand embarrassment ha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen the latest blog post? It was posted on Xmas Eve and I don’t think she did any promo for it.
There’s a whole section that’s been completely duplicated and some wording that kinda doesn’t make sense.
In a way, I do enjoy the blogs as it’s nice to have a commentary and actually hear her personality/ voice in her work, so I hope she does continue writing it, but I do wish she would proof read it before she posts. Also, it mentioned that Jimmy has been living at theirs for a few months so does sound like he’s split up with Bee.

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for her.. how many months down the line and we are still getting wedding day posts and how it was the happiest day of her life? It's like she's trying to cling onto her happiness from that day and it comes across as desperately unhappy and slightly depressed.

Reactions: 19
I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for her.. how many months down the line and we are still getting wedding day posts and how it was the happiest day of her life? It's like she's trying to cling onto her happiness from that day and it comes across as desperately unhappy and slightly depressed.
Also a better day than having her baby. Yep labour is hell but finally meeting your baby, nothing compares.

And yes I am married 🤣🤣 (happily)

Reactions: 15
I stopped following her a while ago but came on here and just went to read her final blog post of last year where everything is so dReAmY 💕💕💕💕 but yet she ends it saying she's excited to see the back of it' ?!

Seriously???

In that post she says she's had a baby, got married, got a booming business, worked with some amazing brands, got a campervan with total refit and generally happiest year of her life so why does she have to end it saying she wants to see the back of it. She is taking the piss isn't she.

2021 was a tit year for a LOT of people but unless she decides to delve a little deeper into why she wants to see the back of it I think she really needs to choose her words a little more wisely.
So unrelatable and so self involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.