Megan Ellaby #5 pink tiara, rhinestone dress, oh so dreamy to be married to an alleged sex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

-Megs continues to put absolutely zero effort into her content except when she can get some ugly designer goods out of it
- Megs and G have had a dreamy wedding and dreamy marriage (a whole 3 weeks of it)
- Megs wore a child’s tiara and horrific shoes
- They had spag bol as a wedding meal (so random so unique)
- Had a 2000£ staycation in electricity free cottage
- Showed Goldies bum on the internet to a few thousand people
- Had a wedding at a beautiful old house with (in my opinion) lovely decorations and flowers, and a pizza truck, only to move everyone to the very cool, very exclusive, hottest spot in the whole of the north… Jimmy’s
- The most recent Saturday Collection, aka the worlds most original and inclusive small business, is potentially the worst yet with a suitably diverse model
- Faye and the ellaby gang continue to try and post on the thread about how great megs is, as it must be part of Fayes job description as Megs leech
- and she seems to be continuing ruining that beautiful house because she’s so quirky

Reactions: 26
Oh my god, how could I forget

- George is still an alleged sex pest and although he looked good in some of his wedding photos he continues to exude slimy creepy greaseball energy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope we’re all gonna get a slice of the wedding cake at some point?

Given that they had their wedding in the new Jimmy’s which was funded by over £100k of taxpayers money 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It’s been a few weeks since they got married and I’m still not over the tacky pink tiara…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as I miss old Meg and the great style she had, that video on her stories this morning has reminded me how much her excessive wannabe model posing used to make me cringe! 🥴

Reactions: 13
By farrrrrr the worst item. A sleeveless, baggy rugby tshirt? Truly awful. The material looks so thin and cheap.

9C08E895-BA76-47E5-BDB2-B957CB7945EB.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The Saturday models always look awkward as hell in the clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys let’s just go and shop at Cider, nicer designs and half the price! Maybe even better quality too #notanad #iykyk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys let’s just go and shop at Cider, nicer designs and half the price! Maybe even better quality too #notanad #iykyk 😂
Btw, since they brought cider to our attention I’ve made a few purchases from it and I must say I was really impressed! Great quality, great prices and some really lovely pieces!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.