Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So very sad about grace. I really hope she pulls through. Did Megan unfollow her? On her Instagram megan likes some of her pics but when I look to see who’s following her that I follow megan isn’t there anymore? Wtf? I could be wrong but i mean...?

Reactions: 1
So very sad about grace. I really hope she pulls through. Did Megan unfollow her? On her Instagram megan likes some of her pics but when I look to see who’s following her that I follow megan isn’t there anymore? Wtf? I could be wrong but i mean...?
Weird, they’re both with Gleam aren’t they? I imagine Grace doesn’t fit into Megan’s aesthetic 😬

Reactions: 7
Sooo bad. Again it’s something megan probably doesn’t want to hear about someone due the same month as her having a terrible time of it with covid-19 as it really puts the spotlight on how potentionally dangerous it is to be pregnant right now. ( I am due in three weeks and it is not nice to hear stories like this but its happening :( I’m praying so hard for grace. ) Maybe dreamy perfect princess Megan thinks best just to unfollow so it doesn’t ruin her dreamy state of mind. She’s disgusting.
If she actually is still following her I take it all back haha

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Looked this up because I’m decorating and man I miss her old style. Interior and fashion, she was sooooo cool it’s such a waste! Her new house looks nothing like this, how can someone change so drastically so fast

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Looked this up because I’m decorating and man I miss her old style. Interior and fashion, she was sooooo cool it’s such a waste! Her new house looks nothing like this, how can someone change so drastically so fast
God this makes me nostalgic because around this time, I always looked forward to her content and thought she was great. Her hair was so pretty in that darker shade with the shorter fringe as well.

Reactions: 12

Totally agree. I wish her old videos were still up as her first vlogmas would have been such a nice watch over Christmas!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. I wish her old videos were still up as her first vlogmas would have been such a nice watch over Christmas!
Does anyone know why she deleted loads of old videos? Including ones of moving into her new house?

Reactions: 1
@epicmature are you still wanting victims evidence of georges harrasment and evidence of people bullied by the ellabys?
Woah, tea. 👏
I saw this on maybe the 1st thread (?) and they never responded.

What evidence is somebody supposed to show? Does a victim of sexual harassment just happen to be filming at all times "just incase" ?

I hate this tit. That's why people get scared to speak up.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Woah, tea. 👏
I saw this on maybe the 1st thread (?) and they never responded.

What evidence is somebody supposed to show? Does a victim of sexual harassment just happen to be filming at all times "just incase" ?

I hate this tit. That's why people get scared to speak up.
Ha, that's why I remembered it. Stuck out so much that somebody asked for evidence of all these people being bullied and evidence for those women speaking up against George.
I totally get anyone can come onto tattle and say any old tit but what proof do you expect apart from people speaking up 🤔
I guess you can make your own mind up as to wether people are being genuine on here but i have no doubts megans a right cow and george is a leech lol

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ha, that's why I remembered it. Stuck out so much that somebody asked for evidence of all these people being bullied and evidence for those women speaking up against George.
I totally get anyone can come onto tattle and say any old tit but what proof do you expect apart from people speaking up 🤔
I guess you can make your own mind up as to wether people are being genuine on here but i have no doubts megans a right cow and george is a leech lol
Also they would probably be like OH they're just saying this about George cos they're haters and it's a trash thread or whatever. But there are so many threads on here and I've never seen accusations like this about an influencers bf on another thread.

I believe what people have said about George. He kinda gives off that vibe anyway.

Reactions: 5
Also they would probably be like OH they're just saying this about George cos they're haters and it's a trash thread or whatever. But there are so many threads on here and I've never seen accusations like this about an influencers bf on another thread.

I believe what people have said about George. He kinda gives off that vibe anyway.
It's just even weirder that megan deletes any comments regarding it too and sweeps it under the rug. Why would she go to that extent if it's all a load of shite?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's just even weirder that megan deletes any comments regarding it too and sweeps it under the rug. Why would she go to that extent if it's all a load of shite?
I guess she thinks it will ruin her image of perfect life and relationship. And she possibly doesn't believe it cos she seems to think the sun shines out of his arse.

Reactions: 10
I hadn't heard about the allegations til I started reading these threads and saw those screenshots and sadly it doesn't surprise me? George thinks he's an a star celeb and can get away with anything. Hes deffo made alot of "laddy" jokes around me before which made me question his loyalty to megan but i also just brushed it off as him being a lad because some guys are gross about women because theyve been brought up to think its ok

• Sad
Reactions: 10
BD0ADA69-8C0A-484B-BF47-17545E122092.png

This is so fake. They literally went shopping in Selfridges/Harvey Nics on the 20th/21st Dec together as seen on Megan’s page 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Dear god, my eyes... my eyes.

Do we think Artipoppe's message is passive aggressive or are they just blind?

Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 14.28.30.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw someone call this style “avant-basic” 😂 all trying sooo hard to be quirky and clashy but end up all looking the same

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow.....okay. I asked for evidence the same way people have been asking to see a photo of Cinzia being cheated on in her thread. I wasn’t accusing anyone of lying at all or implying that without evidence it wasnt true. Really sorry if it came across that way, feel a bit attacked now. Apologies to anyone I offended x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.