Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would bet money marianne theo(something - can’t remember her name) Has as bag exactly the same or similar. Think for yourself Megan. Also, surely Chanel wouldn’t gift to her, she’s not that level.

Megan breaking COVID rules again. Faye is in the background of her latest pic on Instagram.
I’m not sure she’s breaking rules (who the hell knows what the rules are at this point) but she is definitely editing her life for insta. According to their feeds they haven’t seen each other in months...clearly bollocks!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I would bet money marianne theo(something - can’t remember her name) Has as bag exactly the same or similar. Think for yourself Megan. Also, surely Chanel wouldn’t gift to her, she’s not that level.
Bingo! Marianne has a cloth Chanel bag like the one in Megan's picture but in multicolour:

Megan just copies and pastes from Marianne these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bingo! Marianne has a cloth Chanel bag like the one in Megan's picture but in multicolour:

Megan just copies and pastes from Marianne these days.
Wasn’t she banging on about those pink boots at one point too. It’s starting to get a bit weird, like, a bit obsessed.

Reactions: 11
Im sorry but the fact you even said 'for good reason' is judgement in itself. The fact that people are assuming she would get a c section to preserve her vag without having any details about the situation is really not ok. She irritates me as much as the next person hense why I'm on this website, but women judging other women needs to stop. If she goes for a natural birth youll all be saying she did it cos she read this tattle thread. Damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.
I was not even expressing my own opinion, as I said I was ‘playing devil’s advocate’ and I tried to explain that I had read people’s comments not as judging women for having c sections but they were being tongue in cheek implying she’d do it to save her lady bits for George.
I personally wasn’t judging at all but trying to clear up what was starting to seem like a disagreement and what I saw as a misunderstanding in the comments surrounding c sections in general.
I have zero judgement- I nearly died having a ‘natural birth’ after having done everything to avoid a planned c section (which I was offered as my baby was breach). In hindsight I wish I would have had a c section as it would have been far safer and if I ever have another child it’s definitely something I’d consider because of how traumatic my labour was. I totally get why anyone would chose to give birth that way. (Not that a c section is the easy option but the people from my NCT group who had planned ones were very happy with how theirs went and they got immediate skin to skin and delayed cord clamping etc with their babies which I was so disappointed I didn’t get to do as I was in surgery).
The ‘good reason’ bit was meant to mean pretty much any reason other than doing it to please a man that doesn’t want his partners bits ‘ruined’.... maybe that wasn’t clear, apologies. Does that make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m not sure she’s breaking rules (who the hell knows what the rules are at this point) but she is definitely editing her life for insta. According to their feeds they haven’t seen each other in months...clearly bollocks!
in tier 3 you can meet one other person from another household, but does it count in shops? honestly i have no idea anymore haha x

Reactions: 2
in tier 3 you can meet one other person from another household, but does it count in shops? honestly i have no idea anymore haha x
No it’s rule of 6 in an outdoor space eg beach or park in tier 3. If they’re in an Xmas bubble together then those rules only apply on 25th Dec after the rules change.

Reactions: 5
The “rainbow babe” Instagram post - did I miss something? Is this a rainbow baby as in, she’s lost a baby/had a miscarriage previously?

Reactions: 2
The “rainbow babe” Instagram post - did I miss something? Is this a rainbow baby as in, she’s lost a baby/had a miscarriage previously?
It would be really off if she just means “rainbow babe” as in she wants to advertise a rainbow jumper 😕

• Sad
Yeah I think it is just because of what she is wearing :( she really is tone deaf.

and I know I’m just being mean now but why does her bump not look like a proper bump...like its barely even there lol she just looks more growing out/down the way. If she hadn’t already said it was a girl I would have bet on it being a boy.
Feel bad for her in a way coz she probs feels like it’s a big bump coz obv she’s not used to it but to people just looking at that picture it just looks like she’s wearing granny pants for no reason 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve never commented on any of her posts before, but I am sorta tempted to point this out to her. But then who’s to say she hasn’t miscarried in the past, she may well of done...

Reactions: 6
I’ve never commented on any of her posts before, but I am sorta tempted to point this out to her. But then who’s to say she hasn’t miscarried in the past, she may well of done...
Faye will pick up on this thread soon, don’t worry

• Haha
I found it incredibly insensitive.

She may way have miscarried in the past, none of us are privvy to that, but it's clearly an advertisement trying to peddle her hideous merch line.

I hope when the baby is born she slips away into obscurity where she belongs. I just know her baby and parenting posts will be INSUFFERABLE. 'Dreamy dreamy dreamy'

Reactions: 14
I completely appreciate this pandemic is going to be something that we could well be living with for another 18 months and I don't ultimately expect everyone to completely put their whole lives on pause until it's over.... but there is something a little galling about her telling us to 'protect the NHS' when she has chosen to have a baby in the middle of a pandemic? She said they weren't going to try for a baby until 2022 but they brought that forward and every time she's moaned about some stuff I've just thought it's a bit selfish because they tried for a baby despite knowing how much strain the world was under.

By her accounts, they started to try to conceive in April/May and even then we all knew it was going to be carrying on until 2021. If she wasn't preaching to us to 'protect the NHS' then it wouldn't annoy me. But she's chosen to have her baby at a time of year that the NHS is stretched anyway- and she chose to do it knowing full well we'd still be crippled by Covid. Again- not expecting people to put everything on hold but why is she telling me to stay home to protect the NHS so it can deal with her life choices instead of other people....

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.