Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the q&a the other day where she was asked what 5 designers she’d wear if she could only pick 5 (or whatever) and she said Ganni etc... then M&S as one of them 😂 I nearly spat out my tea... as if?!!!! You just said that because you’d JUST done an ad with them and probably got paid a small fortune. Just zero integrity.... all about the ££££ 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Same with the superdry. How dyou expect your followers to respect you if it’s clear you sell them any old tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never seen an influencer post sooooooo many AD’s. It’s definitely a talent! I don’t know how’s she’s not embarrassed

Reactions: 16
I’ve never seen an influencer post sooooooo many AD’s. It’s definitely a talent! I don’t know how’s she’s not embarrassed
Same, I don't understand how she isn't dropping followers either or atleast being called out for boasting her privilege at the worst time. Absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 14
She is deluded.

Ok megan :| prada for your dog... Meanwhile people in the country that rely on the use of the charities like the ones you said you would ‘help’ probably go hungry. How can this be real. She is sooooo far from reality it actually hurts to watch. Fair enough be whatever you like behind closed doors but don’t act like you aren’t a Tory when you clearly are, sharing designer good after designer good to people that probably can’t afford it. If you are this great supporter of the working class like u always say u are then remember where you came from and tone it down ehv? Not everyone turns millionaire by posting on Instagram. You are part of the problem in the world!!! Can there be a worse human 😭😭
Aninals don't like wearing clothes. Shows those dachshunds are just pure breed accessories to her. Just like baby Georgia will be.

I still get such a cold un-maternal vibe off her (and him tbf) she will definitely be hiring night nannies and possibly day help too. Hence the ads, those services are actually valuable, highly coveted and hence never need go rely on exposure as payment on someone insta page.

Reactions: 12
The new Saturday pieces have launched Lads. The Fellaby Karen sisters are thrilled people have decided to shop small after such a tough year. Even though they wouldn’t support small businesses themselves 😂

Also, some of those designs look very familiar. The pink stripy/green animal print is an exact rip off of a Kenzo design for H&M a few years back. The pieces are so tit and they’re not even her own ideas 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 17
i don’t think she’s very maternal at all - she won’t be able to put herself first... I’m not sure she realises what’s in store. No doubt she’ll make it look ‘dreamy’...
Also those daily sleeper feather trousers everyone is trying to make look cool are so rancid. Why’s she wearing them outside???!!!! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£15 for a pair of socks lol okay. Also, why are the socks more expensive than the tote bag? Lol okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed for her saying that the factories have to prioritize the big corporate companies over little old her when she literally posts new outfits from these kinds of companies on a weekly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m embarrassed for her saying that the factories have to prioritize the big corporate companies over little old her when she literally posts new outfits from these kinds of companies on a weekly basis.
haha, the irony.....

• Haha
Honestly it's so bleeping wild, does she not realise how stupid she sounds? Better off not saying anything!

• Haha
Another Ad 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Desperate Megs! It all just comes across as so insincere, who is actually influenced by the constant ads 🐑
She’s done ads with seven companies this month (not including all the gifted/press sample items). I’m assuming she only gets paid a few grand for each of these so we really need to make sure we shop small at her company and support her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Howling at her blog post explaining why there's no knitwear. It's such a convoluted story that reeks of bullshit. Haven't seen any other indie brands I follow and buy from saying all this. More likely she just didn't get her tit together and get it ordered in time!

Reminds me of Friends/Joey 'no new knitwear cause there was this racoon...'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t get my head around how/why the latest Saturday line was a ROARING success?! Who’s buying that tat?!

Reactions: 12
I can’t get my head around how/why the latest Saturday line was a ROARING success?! Who’s buying that tat?!
I’m sure the majority of what Megan and Faye claim about pieces selling out is total self publicity bollocks. If it is true, then they probably only produce a very small run. I honestly don’t know anyone with actual style who would wear any of it. Perhaps in the early knitwear days, but now it’s all knock-offs of other brands and childish rubbish.

Reactions: 10
Obviously Megan is a beautiful lady but that face she does when she poses for pictures makes me die. The open mouth, sucked in cheeks is just too much 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.