Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here... was waiting for someone to pick up on her new haircut... how And where during lockdown? 🤔 Doubt she did it herself

Reactions: 9
Obviously Megan is a beautiful lady but that face she does when she poses for pictures makes me die. The open mouth, sucked in cheeks is just too much 😂
Seriously! Her bloody pouting faces. She looks like an absolute plonker. Is she going to keep those faces up when posing with her baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't deal with the face anymore! She looks so gormless, vacant, vapid ......you decide 🤔.

Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen the post on her stories from yesterday with the Ad- press sample fondue set and fragrance/ candle .. “I don’t ever ever share things like this”
... eh? She doesn’t ever share gifted items? And if she meant gifted food.. what about those free burgers and cookies from the other week 🤔
Anyone know what it is about these particular free items that she doesn’t ever normally share?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen the post on her stories from yesterday with the Ad- press sample fondue set and fragrance/ candle .. “I don’t ever ever share things like this”
... eh? She doesn’t ever share gifted items? And if she meant gifted food.. what about those free burgers and cookies from the other week 🤔
Anyone know what it is about these particular free items that she doesn’t ever normally share?
Strange... surely Megan's entire inane existence is sharing freebies?

Reactions: 8
Yeah and she says it so proudly too?! 🙄 Like.. Hun, you’re a walking, talking advert now

Reactions: 7
Feels a bit crass to me, kinda gloating that you’re being sent free food when she really doesn’t need it! The industry is fucked x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Free food being handed out to influencers during a time with so many going hungry is so distasteful.

Reactions: 22
Free food being handed out to influencers during a time with so many going hungry is so distasteful.
I think in Megan's case it is all the more offensive as she said was going to do a charity clothes sale in support of FareShare.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but that never happened?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Like I said before I would love to know what the hell happens to all this free tit she gets constantly. Does anything go to charity? She never does giveaways, no depop, no charity sale? Would love to know how she gives back? The stuff makes one or two appearances on her posts thens forgotten. Her house isn't that big to keep absolutely everything. All this income and free stuff just for a Instagram post. I mean think about all the pr stuff she gets that she doesn't share!? It actually makes me feel a bit sick. Everything I own i worked hard for and any designer purchases I have made I've saved up for. It would be meaningless if it was all handed to me on a plate. Professional freeloader if you ask me. Are there any others out there like her? I follow a few influencers and no one else seems as greedy or comes across so badly as her. She doesn't bother with her blog anymore as it doesn't make her easy money. Just goes on to link the odd affiliate links. She doesnt share personal stuff anymore. No YouTube. Just a page full of adverts. Once upon a time I would want to buy everything I saw her wearing. Nothing she wears now is nice.

Reactions: 27
Like I said before I would love to know what the hell happens to all this free tit she gets constantly. Does anything go to charity? She never does giveaways, no depop, no charity sale? Would love to know how she gives back? The stuff makes one or two appearances on her posts thens forgotten. Her house isn't that big to keep absolutely everything. All this income and free stuff just for a Instagram post. I mean think about all the pr stuff she gets that she doesn't share!? It actually makes me feel a bit sick. Everything I own i worked hard for and any designer purchases I have made I've saved up for. It would be meaningless if it was all handed to me on a plate. Professional freeloader if you ask me. Are there any others out there like her? I follow a few influencers and no one else seems as greedy or comes across so badly as her. She doesn't bother with her blog anymore as it doesn't make her easy money. Just goes on to link the odd affiliate links. She doesnt share personal stuff anymore. No YouTube. Just a page full of adverts. Once upon a time I would want to buy everything I saw her wearing. Nothing she wears now is nice.
Agree with all of this so much 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Professional freeloader hits the nail on her pouty, sucked in head. It is shameful and she constantly contradicts herself. Support small then takes everything from the big people!!!

Reactions: 15
I agree with this completely and I think you're asking very relevant questions. Yet I bet if you DM'd this to Megan, you'd get blocked then she'd cry about trolling and share one of those dumb inspirational quotes about not letting others dull her sparkle 🤮

It's truly disgusting she never came through with her promise for a charity clothes sale. But why am I surprised, she's said she donated clothes to a charity shop in Prestwich last year and when I went along after work to see if I could bag any of her clothes, there was nothing there. I honestly feel like she lies about this stuff to keep up her "nice girl" image

Reactions: 18
I sent her a DM a couple of months ago - asking where something is from. It said she saw the message, but never replied. Wonder if brands know how poor her engagement is with her followers. Guess she wouldn’t get commission in just replying back to me... (scribbled out my message because I don’t want to give my profile away). Have since unfollowed her, she’s no longer relatable.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve avoided commenting on this thread for a while now as I just can’t be bothered with Megan. I cannot believe I used to adore this self absorbed, fake, walking advert of a person. Everything about her irritates me and I’m embarrassed for her that she tries to beg her followers to shop small yet she is flaunting around in prada, gucci etc in the middle of a bleeping PANDEMIC. Do not even get me started on the constant ads she is doing. Wouldn’t bleeping surprise me if she’s gifted a new vagina once the crotch goblin evacuates. Good luck to her trying keep things oh so ‘dreamy’ once the baby is here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Have been scrolling through threads but can’t find anything about George and the allegations, can anyone fill me in please?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.