Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her going private so she can break some rules and have other family with her at appointments / labour

Reactions: 3
I love that Megan said on her blog she'd be deleting IG until New Year... yet she's back on already Also that Prada headband costs £255. What the actual fuck

Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen an influencer post sooooooo many AD’s. It’s definitely a talent! I don’t know how’s she’s not embarrassed
I had a butchers at her accounts on companies house and it seemed she earned over £170k from influencing last year so the ad ad ad life is deffo paying off

Reactions: 18
I had a butchers at her accounts on companies house and it seemed she earned over £170k from influencing last year so the ad ad ad life is deffo paying off
Minus lots of tax.....let’s hope she can juggle a baby and no sleep with the ad ad ad life cause Pubs/bars are on their knees this year and 170k minus tax ain’t that much if she is a lone breadwinner in that household.

Reactions: 5
The “rainbow babe” Instagram post - did I miss something? Is this a rainbow baby as in, she’s lost a baby/had a miscarriage previously?
To be fair, I’ve only learnt that term this year through social media (I thought the poster was just gushing over their baby and didn’t know it had any reference to miscarriages until I looked it up) so maybe she didn’t know what it meant?

Reactions: 6
I'd never heard the term either

Reactions: 7
No problem if she didn’t, many don’t. I just wondered if she had.

Reactions: 4
So I've spent basically the last 24hrs of my sad life catching up on all these threads after googling megans name and it's been a fun ride!

I am VERY surprised to learn shes pregnant.

I used to work in jimmys and george is a total letch. Him and megan were always coked off their heads but tbh all us staff were too so i can't say much abt that

Megan was always gonna be his "forever" girl but shes not his priority, he will always hook up with other girls and she will always allow it. Just as he will always be inappropriate with other girls, its the way he is unfortunately.

Loved all the tea on the threads, sorry i dont have alot to add its all already been said here but the whole bully past doesnt shock me, she is a very bitchy girl but i think deep down thats because shes insecure as she knows what George is like if that makes sense??

Her sister is a weirdo, she hangs onto megans coat threads in her shadow. Really rude, never heard a good word about her.

Anyway, hello looking forward to delving into the tattle world

Reactions: 33
I commented about it and she’s edited the caption and removed the comment
Why is she terrified to look less than perfect? Why remove the comment?! Just respond to it and apologise and state you didn't know doesn't make any sense. She's so damaging.

I love a newbie welcome!

Her sister has a thread here too but its not as active as this https://tattle.life/threads/faye-ellaby.7112/

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hi! appreciate your honestly btw, most of us like to indulge in naughty stuff tbh , it was the allegations of her being a bully that made me the most sad. perhaps they're in an open relationship? I thought that reading the threads previously actually x

Well if they're in an open relationship, megan doesn't know about it haha.

She's very dismissive of any girl that's pretty, instantly bitches about them or will put them down, that's why the bully stuff doesn't surprise me. She isn't a very nice person unless she can gain something by being nice to you.

Shocked again to see jimmys opening in another location during a pandemic...they must have alot of money to waste as they've moved the Manchester jimmys too and need to renovate and do up that also! Makes me feel abit sick honestly.

Reactions: 17
Shocked again to see jimmys opening in another location during a pandemic...they must have alot of money to waste as they've moved the Manchester jimmys too and need to renovate and do up that also! Makes me feel abit sick honestly.
I know someone who's possibly going to work at the new Jimmy's and they said that all the reno is pretty much done already, but they're fighting with the council about being a live music venue in a residential part of Ancoats literally surrounded by flats.

You'd think Business Mogul Sir George Sugar would have thought about that before choosing that venue for the new Jimmy's but I guess he didn't

Reactions: 27
He doesn't need to think about those things, he can set his lawyers on whoever is stopping him and get it all swept under the rug, don't you know he's famous?! duh

Reactions: 11
I can still see your comment so it’s not been deleted !
yeah i can too...but this wouldn’t be surprising of
megan to just delete/ignore constructive feedback.
we all get it wrong and clearly many people here weren’t aware of the term and what it means for some people- all she had to do was say “i hadn’t realised sorry for any offence caused”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.