Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just playing devils advocate but I don’t think anyone is shaming anyone for having a c section for good reasons... they’re just presuming she’ll have one to make sure her lady bits are still nice for George... or that’s what I read from it.
i think anyone who’s been though childbirth knows there is no ‘best’ way to give birth. I personally wish I’d had a c section (my birth was difficult and I lost a lot of blood and had to be wheeled straight into emergency surgery - didn’t meet my baby for hours).
I think people are just being funny/cheeky and implying she does everything for George because she’s so infatuated with him.
Anyway zero judgement here I just personally didn’t get the feeling that the comments were made to be judgemental aboutthose who have c sections.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How has Jimmy’s been able to open a new bar in York??? Clearly not been a bad year for them...

• Wow
A lot of sensitivity around c sections!! I haven’t seen any judgement from anyone regarding them! I think it goes without saying that any birth is hard and women need to do what they need to do to enable a healthy baby and mother!!! People have speculated that George and keeping him happy will impact on her decision making and if that were the case that would be very sad indeed!! I don’t know why this is being stated as anti women or critical of women - more the other way that birth should be about baby and mum not about a male partner!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the same about the Jimmy’s news... she’s posted a few times mentioning how hard it’s been for George blah blah blah and yet here he is opening another venue. So Jimmy’s didn’t actually need that grant they got given from the government then? At least the money will keep his fiancé in fillers and fugly waistcoats!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I thought the same about the Jimmy’s news... she’s posted a few times mentioning how hard it’s been for George blah blah blah and yet here he is opening another venue. So Jimmy’s didn’t actually need that grant they got given from the government then? At least the money will keep his fiancé in fillers and fugly waistcoats!
Exactly!! My local has been going for decades and have spent every last penny of their own savings trying to keep up with rent during this time where the government wont give them money and theyre also giving kids free dinners and theyve just announced they can no longer stay afloat. It's heartbreaking. Its not just a bar to me :(((
Yet jimmys which is known to be full of pretentious coke heads and old has been pervs can get another bar open. How!!!! I haven't seen any businesses open more branches in this time...i thought everyone was struggling?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
How has Jimmy’s been able to open a new bar in York??? Clearly not been a bad year for them...
I thought this too! They haven't even opened their new bar in Manchester yet and they're already moving onto York? Seems a bit rushed to me. Remember when they crowd funded for Jimmy's Liverpool too, I wonder what happened with that money.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Didn’t they get over £100k free government funding? Under the ‘arts’ scheme- apparently loads of tit neons makes you an ‘arts venue’? Looks more like a dirty cheap motel to me

But yeah that’s how they’ve afforded another bar- us taxpayers will be paying for it in the years to come! Whilst they roll around their house eating free food they could deffo afford to pay for

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just playing devils advocate but I don’t think anyone is shaming anyone for having a c section for good reasons... they’re just presuming she’ll have one to make sure her lady bits are still nice for George... or that’s what I read from it.
i think anyone who’s been though childbirth knows there is no ‘best’ way to give birth. I personally wish I’d had a c section (my birth was difficult and I lost a lot of blood and had to be wheeled straight into emergency surgery - didn’t meet my baby for hours).
I think people are just being funny/cheeky and implying she does everything for George because she’s so infatuated with him.
Anyway zero judgement here I just personally didn’t get the feeling that the comments were made to be judgemental aboutthose who have c sections.
Exactly this. She won't it ruined down there for him. Plus birth can be scary! People used to die regularly in childbirth, the whole business can be very scary. But atm it's all about the G man.

Plus i wiish all people giving birth got time to discuss, and choose their birth method with a doctor, the same doctor who would stay assigned to them for the whole pregnancy. Most gynecologists would prefer it too.

I would be shocked if she didn't hire a few nannies tbh, she won't be able to keep tabs on george otherwise.

She keeps appearing on my recommendations page. I quite likw the brown skinny high neck, but no way will i be buying it!

Reactions: 6
Im sorry but the fact you even said 'for good reason' is judgement in itself. The fact that people are assuming she would get a c section to preserve her vag without having any details about the situation is really not ok. She irritates me as much as the next person hense why I'm on this website, but women judging other women needs to stop. If she goes for a natural birth youll all be saying she did it cos she read this tattle thread. Damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

Reactions: 26
I agree that some people will just criticise instgrammers either way and in a sense it is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. But in this case I think the bottom line is: it doesn’t matter what she does but it’s the way she presents it to us (her followers) that I think people get annoyed at. Her acting like everything is dreamy all the time especially in pregnancy etc grinds peoples gears. And fair enough if she does go on to have the most perfect birth ever- lucky her (is that even a thing) She should just be honest about everything and be conscious of not making people feel inadequate or like crap all the time. And yeah I get the argument that people shouldn’t look at her stuff if she’s bad for their mental health but at some point her unrealistic narrative about things will get to a lot more people who might not even realise it is affecting them and who knows how it could affect people

Reactions: 12
Megan breaking COVID rules again. Faye is in the background of her latest pic on Instagram.

• Angry
  • Sick
Asking which ugly Chanel bag to get (probably gifted) during a pandemic when so many people are struggling is just another reason why I can’t stand her anymore. Not suggesting she should make out she has it difficult when she clearly doesn’t but the constant flaunting of gifts and new kitchen is so distasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.