Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Let’s see if she’s anymore honest about the third trimester I won’t hold my breath 😂😂
I wonder if she’ll be honest about the birth as well? Or will it be another case of the “we want to keep certain things private” AKA “I’ll only post about things I can profit from”

She may surprise us! I can see it now:

(Imagine post-birth mirror selfie)

“ AD ⭐ Totally IN LOVE with my @ blahblahblah disposable maternity knickers! One of my all time FAVOURITE brands v excited to be rocking these bad boys✨

Reactions: 17

khd32

I’m just confused as didnt she say the baby would be 4 months when the wedding is taking place and she seems to feel that’s old enough for her to have a normal wedding. I’m not sure she realises how much time you have to spend with your baby for months and months. I exclusively breast feed so I guess it’s tougher because I can’t give my baby to anyone but the idea of trying to have a wedding when my baby was that small sounds stressful AF. Total nightmare. Also at 4 months their sleep suddenly goes haywire and it gets even tougher.
Maybe she’s going to pay for lots of help? It just seems she might be in for a shock as to how hard the first year is.
But I guess her baby will be far more ‘dreamy’ than anyone else’s n it’ll all be smooth sailing. 😉
THIS!! I have exclusively breastfed and having a wedding with a 4 month old would be HELL on earth! Regardless of the breastfeeding (which is literally laying on the sofa 24/7 with your boobs out for months) - the 4 month sleep regression absolutely kicks your arse so bad that you don't know which way is up! She really had no idea what is in store for her and I get the sense that she is way too self absorbed (we know George certainly is) to understand just how much this baby will dominate every single second of her day. The first year is pure survival mode!

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Any one notice the big Daisy in the nursery.Deffo calling her Daisy.Also my 17 year old daughter’s name ffs.
Ooooh good spot! And that the main character of Megan's fave book is called Daisy - Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid. So I think you might be right!

• Haha

Maple Leaf

Hi! appreciate your honestly btw, most of us like to indulge in naughty stuff tbh 🤐, it was the allegations of her being a bully that made me the most sad. perhaps they're in an open relationship? I thought that reading the threads previously actually x
Well if they're in an open relationship, megan doesn't know about it haha.

She's very dismissive of any girl that's pretty, instantly bitches about them or will put them down, that's why the bully stuff doesn't surprise me. She isn't a very nice person unless she can gain something by being nice to you.

Shocked again to see jimmys opening in another location during a pandemic...they must have alot of money to waste as they've moved the Manchester jimmys too and need to renovate and do up that also! Makes me feel abit sick honestly.

Looboo

Chatty Member
Another Ad 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Desperate Megs! It all just comes across as so insincere, who is actually influenced by the constant ads 🐑
She’s done ads with seven companies this month (not including all the gifted/press sample items). I’m assuming she only gets paid a few grand for each of these so we really need to make sure we shop small at her company and support her.

• Haha
  • Angry

AllieB

It’s mad how looking at her Instagram posts the majority of them she’s wearing gifted items. I’d say a good 95% of her posts have ‘AD, gifted press samples’ Ect... What does she actually buy herself?!
Hi all first time poster on this thread 👋🏻 I find it so shady that she hides the ad at the bottom of the caption too and that she doesn’t specify which items are ads. Deffo think you’re meant to put it at the top.
I really appreciate when other influencers do “ad breaks” and give you a heads up so you can skip past the stories with ads if you want. Wish more would do it but with Megan’s 95% ad rate probably too much to ask..

Also totally agree with others comments on her weird outfits. I have quite a few of her posts saved for outfit ideas but they’re all from at least 1+ year ago. I always thought she had real style like timeless, cool looks with a hint of a trend thrown in but recently it is 100% trend.

lolhi2020

Yeah I was gonna say she’s got two new LV bags (the cherry one and a denim one), a gucci bag (well over a grand), the Stand studio bag, the marc Jacobs purple bag, the LV shoes (I think they’re £800), Staud bag, Alexa Chung coat, Shrimps coat, Charlotte Simone coat and loads of other new pieces (less pricey but still expensive) all in a couple of months... and I don’t think those are gifted as I haven’t noticed her declaring it... crazy consumption. And they’re doing their kitchen reno.... they must be loaded to be spending like that. 😱
Jesus Christ. The sad thing is they only get worn a couple of times before being shoved into the bottom of the wardrobe. She might get a hefty press discount on the designer garb that she's not disclosing? I don't really know the rules over what you HAVE to say. No doubt they are loaded though.

She mentioned the other day that George is being "so strong" about his restaurant/Covid. Can't really be that much of a difficult situation if they're spending money like that... Perhaps they could spare a thought for those who it's *actually* affecting.

• Angry

AllieB

Am I the only one who thought the M&S add was ..ok? Felt it was more similar to her old styles : late 60s inspired etc and better to advertise affordable key pieces rather than brat doll esque glitter pants?
shes definitely shopped at M&S before I think I remember it from old videos (R.I.P) compared to other adds like superdry

• Heart

itsyagal

I discovered this site and this thread a few days ago and I just don’t know how to feel about Meg and Faye now. I was a big fan before reading all this shit about them. ALAS - (ha!) I was growing super bored of Megan’s dodgy, ugly outfits over the last year or two.

I always hoped she would leave George (and that’s before I read all the accusations about him!) as he just seemed like a massive twat in her vlogs and was alwaysloud and attention seeking, so seeing that announcement tonight I just thought ‘oh shit they’re stuck with each other now’.
Kinda sounds like they deserve each other though.

She’s done a pretty decent job of portraying this ‘girl next door/butter wouldn’t melt’ vibe. I bought it for a long time and would still be none the wiser if I hadn’t found this thread! Crazy.

• Heart

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Just wait until she’s in third trimester, 3 days overdue, swollen and none of her clown garms or shoes fit her. Then we’ll see how ‘dreamy’ her pregnancy is 😂

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
That Mulberry thing is a joke. Have never seen anyone less deserving of stuff than her

Also LOL that the video clearly has Faye ringing the doorbell.... they probably class themselves as essential workers for doing this stuff

• Haha
  • Angry

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

That baby is probably going to come out of the womb with designer bags on each arm and some hideous Gucci shoes on her feet. The baby is probably #gifted too.

• Haha

ejej123

Chatty Member
WHYYYYYYY(!!!!!) is she still promoting buying from small businesses when all she does is take from them?

• Haha

Herewithmypopcorn31

Obviously Megan is a beautiful lady but that face she does when she poses for pictures makes me die. The open mouth, sucked in cheeks is just too much 😂
Seriously! Her bloody pouting faces. She looks like an absolute plonker. Is she going to keep those faces up when posing with her baby.

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
The new Saturday pieces have launched Lads. The Fellaby Karen sisters are thrilled people have decided to shop small after such a tough year. Even though they wouldn’t support small businesses themselves 😂

Also, some of those designs look very familiar. The pink stripy/green animal print is an exact rip off of a Kenzo design for H&M a few years back. The pieces are so shit and they’re not even her own ideas 😂😂😂

• Sick

Smellis

Ah yes of course. And someone who unironically dresses like pop boutique took a shit on them, and chooses a festering green fuzzy bag as her favourite...
😂😂😂 if you wouldn’t post a photo of your Gucci handbag next to a triple cheeseburger, probably best not to do it with your newborn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone posted this a thread or so back I think, she was caught out in the background of a story. She travelled up there during lockdown 2 🤢
That makes me soooo annoyed. I'm from Scotland and stuff has been closed for so long / I've barely seen my family and friends this past year and she does that?! Unfollowing her now I really can't be arsed

buffalobarbie

Her new "fashion" blogpost is absolutely tragic, she looks a total mess. I would be so embarrassed to be seen out in public looking like that, let alone pose for photos and post them for the world to see! This is the worst of the lot, I bet that outfit cost hundreds but she looks so scruffy and weird 🥴🥴🥴

62C17404-35CE-43CF-8211-14FC23B644B6-80BA1636-CF45-48F7-82A8-DD6008160C63-scaled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow