Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say she is a "fashion" influencer...its weird she's not capable of ironing her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would counteract you with "I nEvEr WaNtEd To Be An InFlUeNcEr" 😂
Haha eurghi can't stand it when people with a platform say something like that. Its so ungrateful. If you dont want all ya freebies babez you could always delete your account.

But wwwwow hun you just didnt have a choice did ya? You're so cool and edgy, all your followers pushed you into insta fame. Poor you, with no choice oxoxoxo

Reactions: 20
She would counteract you with "I nEvEr WaNtEd To Be An InFlUeNcEr" 😂
She totally chased it! Would she have the nerve to deny it??? No way would she want to just be a lowly stylist working crazy long hours for reasonable pay, when influencer shilling gives her free time, adoration, freebies and crazy high earnings. Think she'd like to ditch any form of constrictive critism though. She must have encountered that at asos a bit tho,??

Those outfits weren't cute. She's trying tok hard. Faye looks like a bag lady.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s exactly it! She’s trying too hard to look cool. Remember the outfits she did inspired by fruit and vegetables earlier in lockdown.. they were a bit strange.

Reactions: 7
She totally chased it! Would she have the nerve to deny it??? No way would she want to just be a lowly stylist working crazy long hours for reasonable pay, when influencer shilling gives her free time, adoration, freebies and crazy high earnings. Think she'd like to ditch any form of constrictive critism though. She must have encountered that at asos a bit tho,??

Exactly. And her influencer fame finally got George to date her so..

• Haha
  • Heart
why is she replying to it as if she was replying to a follower? i mean we all know faye is her number one fan but who talks to their SIBLING like that????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why is she replying to it as if she was replying to a follower? i mean we all know faye is her number one fan but who talks to their SIBLING like that????
I always thought this, wouldn't you just WhatsApp them that message in a private chat?

Reactions: 10
Been lurking here for a while... what’s happened with all the drama esp surrounding George? The poster that knew them, posted, confirmed all the rumours then seems to have just disappeared?!

Reactions: 11
off topic slightly but do any fellow mancs just feel a bit better about themselves now we’ve realised what a basic try hard megan actually is?

^^ interesting to hear more on the george thing. cuz let’s face it, he is PUNCHING

• Haha
Reactions: 25
off topic slightly but do any fellow mancs just feel a bit better about themselves now we’ve realised what a basic try hard megan actually is?
Yes actually!! I always thought she was so relatable and her life was perfect but now all these people have come out and said how mean she was at school, how her family isn't as perfect as they were made to seem, how all the bar staff in Manchester hate serving her, how her relationship isn't quite so squeaky clean. It really opened my eyes to stop idolising her, I finally unfollowed her and feel a lot better for it. I actually kind of pity her, she seems very unhappy and unsure at the moment.

Reactions: 16

^^ interesting to hear more on the george thing. cuz let’s face it, he is PUNCHING
He doesn't believe he is, he believes she is. He has convinced her too. Maybe he has an amazing charisma, but i think he hasn't realised that his salad days are behind him. Thosee couple of years when ono were having success, when he was thin and young are gone. Butttt if you act a certian way some people will buy it and treat you accordingly, for a while at least.

If he's forming a new band, he ain't ready to give that dream up.

Yes actually!! I always thought she was so relatable and her life was perfect but now all these people have come out and said how mean she was at school, how her family isn't as perfect as they were made to seem, how all the bar staff in Manchester hate serving her, how her relationship isn't quite so squeaky clean. It really opened my eyes to stop idolising her, I finally unfollowed her and feel a lot better for it. I actually kind of pity her, she seems very unhappy and unsure at the moment.
yeah i’m the same like she seemed soooo cool and like the epitome of manc gal with her cool flat/first house and lol ‘indie’ ( one night only lol) boyfriend

but let’s face it. she’s pretty, suits a fringe and is a size 8. beyond that, what’s she got?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.