Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes all lopsided! the eye and her mouth !
Prob a tit load of Botox , but it’s ok she is well rested after her 3k hol, thank god cause I was lworried like she wudnt be , I work in healthcare haven’t had a hol since before covid, think I picked the wrong job !!

Reactions: 1
Prob a tit load of Botox , but it’s ok she is well rested after her 3k hol, thank god cause I was lworried like she wudnt be , I work in healthcare haven’t had a hol since before covid, think I picked the wrong job !!
No offence but we are allowed travel it’s all open. Everyone is entitled to their holidays whether holidaying at home or abroad.

Thread title suggestion: Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well no you see Maeve that’s not how you look - as you have had so much work done 🤯 but Shur look it’s all good 😳

All these influencers want is praise or good comments how dare any one have a different opinion.
Same yesterday with another wannabee cork influencer Anne's fashion and style she was promoting a dress and one of her followers dared to say it dident suit her.
Of course she came on then giveing out that someone left a negative comment.
Now to be fair the person that left the comment was right the dress wasent great on her.

Reactions: 3
She said she comes on here when she's launching something because her business has been affected by tattlers previously. The only thing I can think of is where it was discussed here that her shop was charging higher prices than other shops for the same items. Was there something else?

Reactions: 4
There are two thing business related that are discussed her lack of manners towards her customers and the crazy prices she charges for her cheap looking brand oh molly.

Reactions: 2
She’s using the damage my business & I employ x amount of people as an excuse to whinge. The only damage to her business is her. She has the worst attitude towards her customers, her prices are massively inflated & the stuff is outdated. Her ego is hurt because she thinks she is top tier gorgeous & someone said she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.