Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute MOAN BAG, swore she would never do #gifted etc. Always making sly digs at others who did. Now at it herself and not even following guidelines who’s surprised she couldn’t declare correctly though she couldn’t follow HSE guidelines throughout a global pandemic. Constantly complains about her kids, her house, her business....

Reactions: 8
Never known anyone to moan as much. The kids, work, opening the shop/closing the shop- everything. Publicly gave out about centre parcs last week and would kill anyone who did that to her business. Starts a new diet bandwagon every week like us all maybe but moans about it from the get go.

Reactions: 10
It's the stories being filmed whilst stopped at the railway crossing that bugs me..... youre still driving. That's illegal.

Reactions: 4
It's the stories being filmed whilst stopped at the railway crossing that bugs me..... youre still driving. That's illegal.

you just know the minute she finds out about the thread she will moan about being called out for moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does do fab stuff for marymount tho
she does - and I would never dispute that. But she will never do it without moaning all the way through it and referring back to it moaning all the time. I know she claims to have a great team working for her I definitely don’t think I would like to be working for her I found the try on with Niamh during the week a bit false. I don’t know would it be like working for super style sabby (which I have done) whereby you’re wondering what mood/energy will she turn up with today

Reactions: 8
she does - and I would never dispute that. But she will never do it without moaning all the way through it and referring back to it moaning all the time. I know she claims to have a great team working for her I definitely don’t think I would like to be working for her I found the try on with Niamh during the week a bit false. I don’t know would it be like working for super style sabby (which I have done) whereby you’re wondering what mood/energy will she turn up with today

Oh now I must look up that thread. Cant figure that woman at all.
I think Maeve is just feeling the pressure of 2 young kids, social media, shop and online, a bloody pandemic etc.
But instead of just addressing it on stories once that yes she is tired stressed etc and then moving on she seems to be complaining all the time, according to this thread. That seems to be peoples frustrations.
She seems to have a good handle of her families privacy though. In my eyes, shes an overstretched woman trying to juggle alot. I get the impression she has no passion for social media. It's part of her work.

Reactions: 6
Is savvy style the hairdressers? Is that place any good!!

Reactions: 1
Crikey I never got this impression from following her. I think she is thrown in at the deep end of social media during the pandemic and now cos foot fall isn’t happening in shops she has to stick with social media and on,one to keep the business going, a struggle a lot of places have and unfortunately some have closed. I don’t mind her stories, I think she took on too much with the Marymount masks, well not too much just that she didn’t expect such a response, tried to do all herself, but realised she couldn’t and got help. She was right when she said in future she would keep fundraising separate from the business. For now I like her, but understand everyone has their own opinion 😊

Always moaning or bragging!! Remember the holiday abroad last year 😳 I can’t understand putting your 2 young kids up on Instagram every day. I don’t know why people do it!!

Reactions: 9
Always moaning or bragging!! Remember the holiday abroad last year 😳 I can’t understand putting your 2 young kids up on Instagram every day. I don’t know why people do it!!
The bragging unreal. Something so smug about her!

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her when we were in lockdown. She seems like a nice person but the moaning everyday drove me crazy. I’d prefer someone stayed off Instagram if all they have to do is moan.

I'm only following her a few months. I like following Maeve. She is a bit moany allright. What surprised me was her age. I thought she was alot older than 40.

Reactions: 6
All of the boutique style shops in Ireland whether online or physical shop - often sell the same types of dresses. You’d see the same dancing leopard wrap dresses, the ones LLL plugs for cici boutique would be on love cherish & others. If you really like a dress and want to buy I recommend you search all the Irish sites as love cherish wouldn’t be the cheapest one. Meave will come home from centre parcs next week & moan about how hard it is with smallies . I do find her braggy ‘ I own a shop’ almost daily. Some of her friendships are questionable because I can’t see how she would be friends with fanny flab or shin Hayes (another cork DOSE)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea about 300 euro for a haircut and they would push products on you then. Sabrina is up her own h***
Thank you 😊looking for a new hairdresser my own is expensive also but I am a bit sick of it there!! If your good looking with fab hair they love you!!

All of the boutique style shops in Ireland whether online or physical shop - often sell the same types of dresses. You’d see the same dancing leopard wrap dresses, the ones LLL plugs for cici boutique would be on love cherish & others. If you really like a dress and want to buy I recommend you search all the Irish sites as love cherish wouldn’t be the cheapest one. Meave will come home from centre parcs next week & moan about how hard it is with smallies . I do find her braggy ‘ I own a shop’ almost daily. Some of her friendships are questionable because I can’t see how she would be friends with fanny flab or shin Hayes (another cork DOSE)
Definitely Shin Hayes!! OMG

Reactions: 2
She’s currently being gifted endermologie (cellulite) treatments despite saying she’s not going to share or show results. Which I understand I wouldn’t be showing ye my arse cellulite but how can it be worth anything to be gifted if nobody can see the results

Reactions: 7
She’s currently being gifted endermologie (cellulite) treatments despite saying she’s not going to share or show results. Which I understand I wouldn’t be showing ye my arse cellulite but how can it be worth anything to be gifted if nobody can see the results
She tagged Fat to finished!! 😊😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.