Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a home gym don't ya know
In case she hadn't told us a million times.
And a Peleton subscription, those don't come cheap!

Any thread title suggestions? My only suggestion is that it includes the correct spelling of Maeve 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she have any friends she can talk to? Her chats are so pointless & ridiculous. I cringe when she starts.

my thoughts exactly, who in the name of god does she think she is !
Also talking about her dad he seems very private so why speak about him
Also asking where to go eat have any of these huns heard of goggle or trip advisor.

Reactions: 1
What's with the birkenstock type sandal with the dress shocking, frumpy dumpy and grannish on her, I wear BS but with the write outfit
---
Also talking about her dad he seems very private so why speak about him
Also asking where to go eat have any of these huns heard of goggle or trip advisor.
Her dad was only joking with her and she acts like a spoilt brat...

She's always in foul humour. I'd say the friends see her name come up on the phone and just ignore it most of the time.

€14 per child for name tags??? FFS get a Sharpie, that doesn't come off either!

Maeve is at it again showing her followers that she is the maddest chick in the room. She went to great lengths to place the camera in the perfect position to show herself doing her best Crystal swing moves. There will surely be a few drinking shots snaps.

She's mortified today and she did a dirty delete. Alcohol definitely gives her a load confidence. The ego is huge

• Wow
She was away from the kids for a few days, drove all the way from dublin to cork after the flight (ive done it-soul destroying) hungover, tired and........ Still has time to do stories hefore she even gets out of the car! I would be running inside to see my kids after being away from them. Very strange behaviour.

She was away from the kids for a few days, drove all the way from dublin to cork after the flight (ive done it-soul destroying) hungover, tired and........ Still has time to do stories hefore she even gets out of the car! I would be running inside to see my kids after being away from them. Very strange behaviour.
She isn't that type of mother and she doesn't try to hide it. There's loads of parents who try to spend as much time as possible away from the children and let everyone else do the rearing. They usually start to enjoy the kids when the kids get a much older

Reactions: 2
She isn't that type of mother and she doesn't try to hide it. There's loads of parents who try to spend as much time as possible away from the children and let everyone else do the rearing. They usually start to enjoy the kids when the kids get a much older
I get that... But coming on stories?!! I just thought its the last thing you would fancy after such a long journey. Even if you didnt see the kids til morning... You would just want to get indoors and relax. For the busiest person in the world 🙄 she sure has plenty time for insta.

Reactions: 2
I get that... But coming on stories?!! I just thought its the last thing you would fancy after such a long journey. Even if you didnt see the kids til morning... You would just want to get indoors and relax. For the busiest person in the world 🙄 she sure has plenty time for insta.
I totally agree with you. She spent the last several days on instagram so yes she didn't need that story for exposure. She, like the rest of them think the world would stop without hearing what they had endured. Her kids were probably long in bed and she was demented from all the booze the last few days.

What was the mix up with her holiday
There's allways something with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.