Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I work out
I own a business
I have kids
I have a house
We have a gym/home office
I eat takeaway
I drink wine
I go on girls trips
I go to centre parcs
I bought this hair tool
I bought this face cream
I fundraised for Marymount (and that’s great but I’m sure your team are to thank too and the donators)

Is it me- I see all this as bragging?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Lads great idea on about shutting down clothes in dunnes and Tesco imgaine if you had to go to hospital in a hurry “sorry I have to wait for my online delivery of pjs 😳😨 or needed baby clothes in a hurry 😪

Reactions: 12

Jessyfletch

The clothes are very expensive for the quality. The dresses that are over €100 are a rob.
I bought 2 tops at 45€ a pop in may/June and I fecked them in the bin in September. Absolute rags for the price faded in wash badly and they were washed at right temp. Better quality stuff coming out of penneys for a tenner and thats not maybe.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Taylor17

VIP Member
The new oh Molly collection is even more expensive that the last two. She always sounds like it's compulsory to buy her clothes. As if people have no choice but to absorb the price increase hence the nonsense about shein last week. I've no doubt this collection will do very well so she doesn't need to bash other clothing companies to make hers look good

freebie hater

Its ridiculous pricing for what people get. Just couldn't justify it in these times. When Maeve first started out on a smaller scale she was better off. Greed has taken over and despite constantly getting figs about insta bloggers she now uses them to market her clothes.
Don't get me started on the podcast. Are we all qualified psychotherapists or grief counsellors because we have had bereavement in our lives. Maeve Brian Dowling that Kathie Stritch one are disgusting the way they are marketing on vulnerable people and their grief. Greed really is a nasty thing

Curlique

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

• Haha

Poppywell

Chatty Member
I’m wrecked I’m so tired - I have 2 kids and I work - I’m so wrecked - has anyone ever had 2 children? Ah but I bet they weren’t 13
Months apart. Oh lord I’m wrecked from writing all of this ....... oh god

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Seriously, are they sad women out there who really want her to reply or care if she doesn't. I'm sure Joanne McNally is quaking in her boots that meave is going to steal her thunder with her podcast. The little passive aggressive reminder not to buy shein and buy from love cherish because the workers are being treated badly. Can she tell us what wage the Chinese workers are getting in the oh Molly factory.

Mona86

VIP Member
She’s a fucking moan with too much shiny Botox. A bad hairstyle & Overpriced clothes

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's off the chart smug when things are going 100% her way. When she's out on the piss with the gurls or on holidays with her husband she's boasting about it. She gets returns of her brand and she's practically telling her customers to f##k off. With such an aggressive attitude she will turn people off buying.

Reactions: 10

Mona86

VIP Member
Never known anyone to moan as much. The kids, work, opening the shop/closing the shop- everything. Publicly gave out about centre parcs last week and would kill anyone who did that to her business. Starts a new diet bandwagon every week like us all maybe but moans about it from the get go.

Newbiedoobie2

Wow someone has been reading this page. Her stories this evening were full on mean girls and so obviously directed at the posters here! She seems totally bothered by any criticism and tries to stamp it out and stamp on people in retaliation which is pretty unseemly. if she was truly content in her success what does it matter what anyone else thinks? Have been burned a few times from the terrible quality but very expensive clothes.. It takes a fair amount of gall to sell penny's quality dresses for 100/ 150e plus.. but she has a following so fair play to her sales skills and building a brand.

Her stories this evening would give you shivers not in the way she intended tho.. more it shows her mask slipping and gives an inkling of what it would be like to work for her or disagree with her!

• Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
She's working too (wink wink). How dare anyone question her. It's funny the way she gets so cross when she gets a question she doesn't like. She hates anyone offering advice either.
Don’t offer me advice, don’t comment on my rule breaking continuously during lockdown, don’t call me out for not declaring freebies . Just continue to buy from my shop.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Meave has done some u turn with the gifts. She went from openly saying she thought the whole being gifted and promoting stuff was above her to literally the opposite. I have no problem with any of them flogging shite and getting paid but she was so high and mighty looking down on her nose not that long ago. She's purposely leaving out the gifted so we will think she's paying for it. Very fake

I would say her head is melted over this thread.....the deactivation of her insta speaks VOLUMES! I’d say she cannot believe people have copped onto her!

Taylor17

VIP Member
Anyone who pays those prices for what is clearly semi mass produced clothes from China needs their heads examined.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 affordable like is she on this planet?!!!
i just had a look at the promo video and true to form there she is. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not for me unless I’m stuck for something for paddy’s day 🤣 like green much?!

• Haha
  • Heart