Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the Queen of Toxic positivity
For anyone who wants to watch her deleted stories go to IGANONY to view them. They are still there and maeve since you read here, your brand isn't made here so I don't know if its fair to call it an irish brand. Its creating employment in another country thats for sure.
Employing 16 staff here in Ireland is fantastic but these pages can't hurt their employment only you can do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On her own page she made up some shite that she checks online to see what is being said about her as it could affect her business and then went on to say people were commenting on her looks and she was like “this is me” forgetting that it’s not really her as she’s had Botox lashes brows and god knows what else done - so no that is not you Maeve. She said we are all sad etc and she is one of the most toxic people I know - this I’m so nice and life is good shite 🤯 fake isn’t the word / she then deleted the video.
how many more times is she going to do up the shop? Also who can afford this shite now I know I can’t 🙈
Now I have to go back to my sad life of making dinners - prepping for school - work etc and sadly don’t have “MY TEAM” to do it for me. Thank god I’m not stressed to the hilt here like Maeve - the only woman ever to run a business

• Heart
Reactions: 3
herself and Michelle fox have been looking.
newsflash theyre always looking! she's just looking for attention coming into a shite launch

She looked better before she had all the botox. She should lay off it. She also should take the husbands advice and stop looking at tattle

I thought it was Kat from EastEnders on my feed turns out it's her advertisement for the jacket 🤣

The only one who's damaged her business is her. I was a customer for years until her rant about returns, how dare customers not love everything they ordered without trying on. Her attitude really, really turned me off and I let my wallet do the talking.

Reactions: 9
I used to also have a look there if I had a wedding and needed a dress but she started using her business page as her personal page and it turned me off and I stopped going there then. It's a personal pet peeve of mine. She has stopped doing it now but I still havent been back since and won't. It's just the height of unprofessionalism in my eyes.

Her unique print looks like leopard print from a distance but up close it look so bad

Reactions: 2
Does she ever stop moaning or bigging herself up? You’d swear she works hard the way she goes on. Get down off the cross Maeve you knob

I'm sorry but if anyone buys those two oh molly dresses she posted then they have more money than sense or style. Absolutely horrible.

Does anyone know how to set up a new thread? I don’t know if there have been any title suggestions.

Maeve patron saint of good deeds, why does she need to brag about buying someone a coffee on the plane 🤣

Reactions: 5
Mavis is deluded with the prices of her oh molly clothing! 86 euro for a hoody, i can get a hilfiger or barbour one for that price. I'm stunned!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her pricing is always off the wall but she has really outdone herself this time 🤣

Reactions: 7
Came here to say the same. Massive prices!! The collection isn't that exciting.

few of the pieces are repeats with few tweaks. Trying to hone in on the Sinead Keary vibes but nowhere hear it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.