Meave Dennehy (Love Cherish Boutique)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she manage to run a business when she cant even organise a holiday. Who doesnt double and triple check flight dates and times and same for hotel bookings and names on tickets. She comes across so disorganised.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she will ever understand that you can't out train a bad diet and stressful lifestyle.
The tan makes the extra chin look worse. I'd say her cortisol levels are so high at the moment

Don't show the bloody lunch and we can't 'judge' you. All she wants is for people to come on and say we're all the same blah blah blah. The lunch was grand! Same with the scales, just looking for you look great Maeve comments. She's not over weight and looks fine. She'll never be a supermodel but who cares. Everyone only thinks of themselves anyway.

Reactions: 5
Don't show the bloody lunch and we can't 'judge' you. All she wants is for people to come on and say we're all the same blah blah blah. The lunch was grand! Same with the scales, just looking for you look great Maeve comments. She's not over weight and looks fine. She'll never be a supermodel but who cares. Everyone only thinks of themselves anyway.
You’d swear she gave him 6 cans of Dutch gold. She’s such a gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No idea about the holiday, some drama but great excuse to tell us all where she's going anyway. Same with centre parcs at Christmas. Good for her she has loads of money but stop pretending like everything is hard and admit you have a great life.

Reactions: 4
No idea about the holiday, some drama but great excuse to tell us all where she's going anyway. Same with centre parcs at Christmas. Good for her she has loads of money but stop pretending like everything is hard and admit you have a great life.
No shortage there

What idiots don't check their passports before they book a holiday? And I don't just mean Maeve here but her husband too. She travels often enough...i know the month and year mine expires from memory from having to enter it on airlines websites.

Her emails are giving me anxiety. I really don't know how she runs a business. Can't one of her employees manage and file emails for her and flag ones that she needs to action. I say she can't give up any control and is drowning in admin tasks.

Whose passport was out of date hers or the hubby's
Surely not hers she travels enough to notice
There is always drama

Reactions: 1
She’s one of those morons who think it’s gas to be rude & not keep on top of emails etc. It’s not hard. If she spent less time chatting tit into her mirror & phone she’d have them done. Don’t start me on 2 grown adults not knowing a passport was out of date.

She wasn't long getting over her flight duck up that she must have made. If the airlines or travel agent booked the wrong dates, she would be on slating them. She might get hammered drunk with a few celebratory drinks following the oh molly shoot and treat us to some signature dance , open mouth laughter maeve moves later.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she on about guilty over sending the kids off without her. She's away all the time and she'll see them tomorrow after a nice peaceful flight by herself.

Reactions: 6
The carry on in tonights stories 🙄 some clown, her chaos gives me anxiety. She thinks she is so relatable, going to chipper and drinking real coke. Not. And she mustn't have a friend in the world, constantly on stories. Nable.

The carry on in tonights stories 🙄 some clown, her chaos gives me anxiety. She thinks she is so relatable, going to chipper and drinking real coke. Not. And she mustn't have a friend in the world, constantly on stories. Nable.
What was she like tonight
Jezs she's some dose

She must smoke 40 major a day with that wheezing. How she finds herself so funny I will never understand

Reactions: 1
For a woman who pours so much time and money into her appearance, the botox is awful and does nothing for her appearance. She looks so different for the belly top pelaton shots she puts up of herself. The new oh molly looks the exact same as the rest of them except in a different colour. I'm sure the maeve sheep will buy it all up like they always do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.