Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@lookernow9999 that’s so shocking but at the same time it isn’t because that’s exactly how I imagine it’s like. I would have lamped her for saying you’re double chins are too big but it’ll make you look better. What a scruffy cow :sick:

Reactions: 5

Curiouslycurious

So many practitioners have no medical training it’s frightening,
im shocked that there are companies training g others and these company directors have no medical qualifications either and even ex cons! Another from Manchester - the aesthetics lounge ltd, shocking!!

Lyla001

VIP Member
Im sorry but 'Pani' must be a massive 'fanni' to be attracted to the 'CEO' . She looks like a friggin alien! .
Suppose theres not many of those knocking round Bolton mind.
Tramps👊🏻

• Haha

VIP Member
The thing is… basic hygiene when doing a procedure is not ever being met, touching their pants then back on the patients face… cardigans draped over the gloves.
People who go here won’t notice that because clearly by picking them they have zero idea about aesthetics otherwise they would avoid like the plague. Vile place
I was thinking this. It’s like the first thing they teach you at college when I did beauty therapy (couple of decades ago now like 🤯) but it’s still vivid in my mind. And I’d be furious if my practitioner was fucking about taking photos mid procedure

maria99

I was getting my hair done in a salon once about 6 years ago when the owner held a clinic in the shop. I say clinic, her clients sat on a make up chair to get whatever they were having done. After someone had Botox, there must have been a bit left and she started injecting it into her own face 😭😭😭
To be fair this is what you do, a bottle of botox gets diluted and is enough for several patients on the same day usually

• Wow
  • Sick

LoisLane

That woman they’ve posted a video of 2 days ago with the round plasters each side of her eye for the fox eye treatment has the worst lip filler migration I’ve ever seen. Looks like she has a moustache.

Reactions: 4

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Just found this thread and all I can say is WOW. But not in a good way.
Thank god that absolutely hideous cat eye thing only lasts a few weeks - imagine permanently looking like that!
Anyone know if Sarah the CEO and Queen of Aesthetics has a personal Instagram? Think it’ll be worth a laugh having a look.

Reactions: 4