Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Wow she sounds so thick on her story’s, the way her staff dress whilst teaching is very questionable and the way they openly put them on social media aswell! 🤮 the triangular nostrils are hilarious

Reactions: 3

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I used to work with him about 8 years ago and he was absolutely lovely. I don't know what happened honestly but I feel very sad for him...he always did seem a little lost.
You know what, he actually seems lovely, and he was lovely before all the surgery. It's a shame he's striving for what he thinks is perfection.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I cant believe theyre using that as numbing cream! (I mean i can, but wow)
Wtf has happened to his face, im litterally sat here laughing in disbelief at the pair of them.
I saw on their instagram today that there was some girl who flew from america, i honestly thought what a shame, and what a waste of money 😂
Her voice makes me want to stick pins in my eyes
WTF she could have saved that money it cost for the flight and went to a REAL professional in the states! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Im sorry but 'Pani' must be a massive 'fanni' to be attracted to the 'CEO' . She looks like a friggin alien! .
Suppose theres not many of those knocking round Bolton mind.
Tramps👊🏻
He is defo in it for the money.no1 in their right mind would go for an alien with a botched body

jaynef

Absolutely howling that MCR have their own thread on here. The google reviews are accurate. When I was training to get my aesthetics license, I remember seeing their Insta transformations and was blown away. I'd always had no shape to my face and my chin sorta...blends into my neck...so I went to MCR so they could "fix" me. What a fucking horror. They did everything I was taught not to do. The owner(?) Sarah was absolutely wasted and suggested she put a large amount of filler into my jaw and chin...she put about 7ml in without me knowing. I didn't realise how coked up she was really until after...i thought she was just abit whacky. I refused to pay and she made me life HELL. I wont say too much but lets just say it backfired horrificly and I sued them. Alot of people have. How they havent been shut down is beyond me.
how do you go about this as i am currently see king a refund as they charged me twice for lips ive been waiting 4 weeks, the worst mistake going here and my daughters lips are horrendeous, we are going in there on Tuesday!!!

• Angry
  • Sad