Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PastorBake

Chatty Member
If they look this horrendous WITH a filter, imagine what they must look like without.

Personally I think these women are paying to look like this, they want to look “surgified” - it’s like a status symbol, look what I can afford. They don’t care that they look like aliens.
sad part is that a lot of them go in debt to afford it.
I totally agree with you. It's just like wearing a badge saying 'look at me! I've got the cash to have work done!'.

If they look shocking now imagine what they'll look like when they are 60.... 👽

Reactions: 4

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Loads of people on the latest post saying the threads only last between 2 weeks and 2 months 😳
They do - I have had them. Posting those crazy straight after pics is a bit of a con actually, the lift drops dramatically within a week or two. You don't end up looking like that, infact you can hardly tell I had it done which I regret tbh, for the price. The point is the thread inside stimulates collagen to help lift the eyebrow.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Why did MCR go to ground for a while ? Is it cos CC was calling them out over insurance in the USA? I honestly cannot fathom anyone who sees them pics and thinks the patients look good.

maria99

Would she really use the same needle after someone and inject herself? Even a child knows not to share needles..

Reactions: 3

I am undercover

Chatty Member
how do you go about this as i am currently see king a refund as they charged me twice for lips ive been waiting 4 weeks, the worst mistake going here and my daughters lips are horrendeous, we are going in there on Tuesday!!!
What's happened, have they been responding to you? Take your statement in with you to prove you've been over charged and if they can't or won't settle it, threaten lawyers...usually does the job by itself but tbh they probably wouldn't care at which point I'd seek legal advice (if your bank cant help). The whole "business" is a fucking shit show!!! They just DO NOT CARE.

Reactions: 3