Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
What I'm so confused about is any photos of staff, of customers etc are all filtered to the high hills spending all this money and still need to use filters??
Anyone who lets a 'professional' butcher their face like that has serious self esteem issues

Reactions: 6

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I've been watching her stories of her own cosmetic work she's having done at the mo, good God she looks horrific, then eyes are something else...she's morphing into Katie Price!

jaynef

What's happened, have they been responding to you? Take your statement in with you to prove you've been over charged and if they can't or won't settle it, threaten lawyers...usually does the job by itself but tbh they probably wouldn't care at which point I'd seek legal advice (if your bank cant help). The whole "business" is a fucking shit show!!! They just DO NOT CARE.
Alls I can say is I'm in there next week 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha

pinkelsie

I contacted this alien to try and suss her out, enquired about availability and she replied with dates/times and account details to send a deposit to secure an appointment. But it was her personal account rather than a company account. Dodgy as fuck
It astounds me that they are able to trade! Dodgy on so many levels

SloaneRanger

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember that movie from years ago with the puppet type things in it? The dark crystal I think it was called? These wonky faces put me in mind if that

gingrog

VIP Member
I don't understand why they spends 1000s to fly in from America when they have brilliant injectors there. Not these creators of Frankenstein 😳
Plus it doesn't last. It's extremely expensive for what you actually get out of it. I don't understand it at all.

Jklaowv

If you look on companies House 44k..yet owns a supercar. Guess the tax man will be knocking soon

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
What I'm so confused about is any photos of staff, of customers etc are all filtered to the high hills spending all this money and still need to use filters??

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Can someone please tow her car?! And is it just me but the first thing I see when I see the reg plate is bolox not botox 🤣View attachment 992638
I saw this car today on the m57 and is overshot me going through towards Fazakerley. At first I was why the hell would have have Bolox as tour reg?! Then I pittied the driver (I thought it was a man tbh) for eating so much fuel for driving like a loon. Then saw MCR on the plane and thought, oh its meant to say Botox.

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
"air hostesses" call them fucking flight attendants or cabin crew you thick bitch. Sort flights in exchange for treatment?? Does this mean she doesn't want to pay for the flights to dubai?

• Wow

OliviaL

What the hell? Surely some kind of joke. How can anyone think that looks good? Fox eyes????

• Sick

isthatyoux

im shocked that there are companies training g others and these company directors have no medical qualifications either and even ex cons! Another from Manchester - the aesthetics lounge ltd, shocking!!
One of my friends is a medic and has an aesthetics business, she told me that the consultant clinic owner doesn’t have a medical degree either, her background is law and that’s not entirely certain, she’s also had some questionable behaviour in the past by putting up pics of influencers and saying she’ll only take the picture down if they attended her clinic and allowed them to use her in photos to promote the business. She stopped injecting when she was able to employ Dr’s, not everyone is perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️

Charlottesweb2020

They also have a so called clinic in Liverpool never in my life seen anything like it. Walked in this tiny shop to be surrounded by all young kids 16/17 waiting to have work done. It was like the abattoir I was disgusted they were even aloud in the shop let alone getting stuff done. The staff are walking about chavvy as fook loud and proud who’s next?? I was in the wrong shop but couldn’t stop thinking how unprofessional it all was I reported them to trading standards. Wish people would do research behind these shitholes before allowing anyone near you 🤬

I’m confused. Are they actual medical scrubs, because they look like a cropped tracksuit 16 year olds wear to the shopping centres :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Imagine you’re treating a client and accidentally drop a syringe or product and it hits your bare stomach exposed to everyone.

Reactions: 5