MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay good money to see this queen and Ffyona in the same room. tit the actual bed.

It would be like walking in to the Star Wars bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What winds me up is that Sarah writhing around in the pool in Miami and panning the phone down to her tits and arse. She’s so full of herself. And if I hear ‘Hollywood smile’ one more time 🤯. That’s what all her client money (cash only accepted in Miami) is paying for. For her to look like some bloody deformed barbie doll.

Reactions: 2
Is that a boob job scar? I had no idea they were so visible!
They're not supposed to be! Usually it's a tiny little line only a couple of cm long under each boob hidden in the crease. I don't know what the hell hers are!

Reactions: 2
How are they allowed to do this? Surely these women arent happy looking like this? Aesthetics need some strict regulation. Seems like anyone can get some filler and start injecting.

Reactions: 10
How are they allowed to do this? Surely these women arent happy looking like this? Aesthetics need some strict regulation. Seems like anyone can get some filler and start injecting.
If you've seen countless of their before and after yet still go to them for fillers then im sorry but you deserve to look like jigsaw's child 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The scrubs 😨🤣🤣 Imagine going to get a medical procedure and they're wearing a literal crop top. Sticking needles into people's faces and dealing with blood in a crop top with your long ratty extensions hanging down. OK 😂

Reactions: 7