MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. Are they actual medical scrubs, because they look like a cropped tracksuit 16 year olds wear to the shopping centres :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Imagine you’re treating a client and accidentally drop a syringe or product and it hits your bare stomach exposed to everyone.

Reactions: 5
How can they do this to someone? I would be really concerned about her mental health if she asked to look like this and I would refuse service tbh.
All the "CEO" (Sarah and her rented range) wants is more money. Not arsed about exploiting potentially mentally ill people. Not saying this particular lady is in ill health but I have changed myself with loads of filler when I was feeling rubbish and I WISH I hadn't

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why they spends 1000s to fly in from America when they have brilliant injectors there. Not these creators of Frankenstein 😳

Reactions: 20
I don't understand why they spends 1000s to fly in from America when they have brilliant injectors there. Not these creators of Frankenstein 😳
Plus it doesn't last. It's extremely expensive for what you actually get out of it. I don't understand it at all.

Reactions: 6
"air hostesses" call them bleeping flight attendants or cabin crew you thick witch. Sort flights in exchange for treatment?? Does this mean she doesn't want to pay for the flights to dubai?

• Wow
Danielle llyod the latest to be lopsided & disfigured 😂😂 like why… WTF… they are not even even 🙈
14BCF02A-24F9-4BB0-8BF2-B0705835AA64.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
What the hell? Surely some kind of joke. How can anyone think that looks good? Fox eyes????

• Sick
Can someone please tow her car?! And is it just me but the first thing I see when I see the reg plate is bolox not botox 🤣
B5B76AB2-F0FB-48F4-AE59-2D3AC99F33DE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16