Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bettybutler

Chatty Member
No that’s absolutely NOT how it goes, Botox is a prescription only medication and only prescribed for one single person after a consultation with a prescribing clinician. It should be discarded after said person has been treated and topped up.
Only doctors can have stock on site.
This is how you find out who has real and who has fake Botox!!

absolutely barbaric 😰
How on earth do they look in the mirror and think yeah my face is amazing ! When do the threads drop what happens with their face after I’m so confused why someone would do this to their face 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I saw this car today on the m57 and is overshot me going through towards Fazakerley. At first I was why the hell would have have Bolox as tour reg?! Then I pittied the driver (I thought it was a man tbh) for eating so much fuel for driving like a loon. Then saw MCR on the plane and thought, oh its meant to say Botox.
lmfao wait by valley road?? sad i wasn't there to witness!

Reactions: 2

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
So glad I found this thread. Me and my mate booked in with her for a ‘Kim K Package’ about 4 years ago (cringe), we both booked half a day off work and went together to a salon where Sarah was renting a room. When we got their her assistant ( she stunk of ciggies) come out and said haven’t got anyone booked in at that time and they are finished for the day now, so I said we have both booked the afternoon of work and showed her the Instagram Dms confirming our appointment, so she told Sarah and she went ‘Both come in the back and we’ll do you dead quick’, my mate looked at me and said what the f is going on. We went in the room, their was needles everywhere and bloody tissues from clients just lashed on the floor 🤮 then Sarah makes me and my mate sit down and goes the Kim K package won’t work on your faces cause your double chins are too big it won’t hide them but I’ll do it anyway cause it’ll make use look better 🤣 then said if use want a jaw line like mine girls you won’t get it in one session as theirs about 30ml in my jaw 🤢

Don’t get me wrong I’m not stick thin but both me and my mate barely had a double chin, I said to Sarah don’t feel comfortable I’m going sorry, and my mate said same it’s knocking me sick in here it’s minty 😂 I had a lucky escape that day 👏🏼
What a cheeky cow! Good for you for walking out.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Is it next to the Liverpool Cat Welfare Charity Shop? Bottom of Sandown Lane? If so, it's been there a while. Or has she moved along the street?
Oh yeah that one

maybe it hasn’t taken off as of yet

Weavin Steven is just down the way - he must be quaking in his boots that there is more dodgy competition on his doorstep 🤣🤣

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Just found this thread and all I can say is WOW. But not in a good way.
Thank god that absolutely hideous cat eye thing only lasts a few weeks - imagine permanently looking like that!
Anyone know if Sarah the CEO and Queen of Aesthetics has a personal Instagram? Think it’ll be worth a laugh having a look.
She tags herself in the stories sometimes but I'm nearly sure her page is private so you'd need to follow, I'll see if I can find the username