MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine constantly injecting tit into your face to look younger and ending up looking about 900 years old 😬
Fucks sake - if i saw that coming at me with a needle, id be outta there pronto🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does she actually think she looks good like that though?? Like there has to be some sort of mental health issue if she looks at herself in the mirror and goes yeah I look normal I should keep doing this

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her face is enough to put you off fillers and fox eye surgery for life !! There’s going to be a lot of 80 something women looking scary as duck 🤣🤣🤣 when it all drops 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
That clinic is just a modern day Frankenstein situation. Their page is like a horror show!

Reactions: 11
I can’t get over people choosing to make their eyes into tiny little slits, am I missing something? It’s unbelievable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over people choosing to make their eyes into tiny little slits, am I missing something? It’s unbelievable!!!
My thoughts exactly! How can they even see if their eyes have unaturally been shaped like that. Looks so painful

Reactions: 3
I had lip filler here a couple of years ago, avoid at all cost! So unprofessional and unhygienic. Didnt even ask what I wanted just whacked god knows how much filler into my lips then before I’d looked in the mirror the woman laughed and said omg they’re massive. What a way to fill clients with confidence

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had lip filler here a couple of years ago, avoid at all cost! So unprofessional and unhygienic. Didnt even ask what I wanted just whacked god knows how much filler into my lips then before I’d looked in the mirror the woman laughed and said omg they’re massive. What a way to fill clients with confidence
Omg do you have a pic of your lips they did? They seem so unprofessional and theres been bad press on them, so im just wondering who are these people that still go to them???