MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beat me to it , WTAF??? How can they add any more product to that person without addressing the mass migration ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think those are the worst lips Iโ€™ve seen and thereโ€™s certainly plenty of competition ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 11
Why did MCR go to ground for a while ? Is it cos CC was calling them out over insurance in the USA? I honestly cannot fathom anyone who sees them pics and thinks the patients look good.

Reactions: 4
Why did MCR go to ground for a while ? Is it cos CC was calling them out over insurance in the USA? I honestly cannot fathom anyone who sees them pics and thinks the patients look good.
There was aguy that came on i think this morning on tv that spoke about the terrible threads and work he had done from this 'clinic'. He didnt name them but i know its these lot as have seen pics of him having it done and it was mentionwd on this group before. Cant remember his name but yea think they laying low. I am just more shocked like u mentioned that anyonr would think this looks good and want it done thenselves! The people look disgusting and deformed!!

Edit to add:

Found the video

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There was aguy that came on i think this morning on tv that spoke about the terrible threads and work he had done from this 'clinic'. He didnt name them but i know its these lot as have seen pics of him having it done and it was mentionwd on this group before. Cant remember his name but yea think they laying low. I am just more shocked like u mentioned that anyonr would think this looks good and want it done thenselves! The people look disgusting and deformed!!

Edit to add:

Found the video

Ah yes I remember when consultant clinic was calling MCR out on insta they used Ryan's photos as an example and he commented asking them to take it out. I wonder was it because he was going on This Morning and didn't want the photos shared beforehand or was this after the This Morning episode and he was just mortified and wanted to forget about it.

I find it so off putting that it seems to be all about her. She is so vain. Like if you look at the videos etc she posts about her business she always has some filtered to duck selfies, some photos of her cars or a plane etc. Its all me me me. I've never seen a business owner posting about themselves all the time on their business page it's so strange. I think she's desperate to be an influencer and famous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Chloe g shore trying to warn about the dreaded fox eyes. Donโ€™t think it was Mcr, as she has her own aesthetic business but sheโ€™s been left with really bad scars and a hole in her head ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BD9246AE-86A9-447C-A1ED-B6FA54B5F58D.png
6ED9AD89-9015-4055-A351-A8A36D35D5A8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Itโ€™s such an odd procedure to have done I canโ€™t believe people risk it ! Botox yes and lip filler Iโ€™ve had a few ml but wouldnโ€™t risk anything else I always look at Katie price and her stretched face and eyebrows thatโ€™s enough to put me off having a face lift ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 8
All this negative press theyโ€™re getting - particularly for their awful fox eyes treatment seems to be hitting them. Anyone notice their cringeworthy customer testimonial trying to convince everyone that the practice is clean and safe?!

Reactions: 1