MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread and all I can say is WOW. But not in a good way.
Thank god that absolutely hideous cat eye thing only lasts a few weeks - imagine permanently looking like that!
Anyone know if Sarah the CEO and Queen of Aesthetics has a personal Instagram? Think itā€™ll be worth a laugh having a look.

Reactions: 4
Thank god that absolutely hideous cat eye thing only lasts a few weeks - imagine permanently looking like that!
Anyone know if Sarah the CEO and Queen of Aesthetics has a personal Instagram? Think itā€™ll be worth a laugh having a look.
Yeah I'd want to see that too šŸ‘ imagine the carnage she'd have on her own page lol šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
She tags herself in the stories sometimes but I'm nearly sure her page is private so you'd need to follow, I'll see if I can find the username

Reactions: 2
duck they have got sooo much worse. The girls were never this bad ā€¦. The fox eye thing looks hideous. I donā€™t know one bloke who thinks itā€™s attractive (mainly due to the women getting it done are getting it done cheap and it shows). They look all the same, botched, cheap and terrible dress sense.

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the stories from earlier? Sarah in the new Harley Street location and frowns when saying ā€œitā€™s very ā€¦ Hospitalyfiedā€ whatever the duck that means but Iā€™m guessing she doesnā€™t like the fact itā€™s an actual clinic and not some tacky salon covered in crushed velvet and empty red bull cans.

Actually lost for words. What the hell was she expecting on Harley Street?

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen the stories from earlier? Sarah in the new Harley Street location and frowns when saying ā€œitā€™s very ā€¦ Hospitalyfiedā€ whatever the duck that means but Iā€™m guessing she doesnā€™t like the fact itā€™s an actual clinic and not some tacky salon covered in crushed velvet and empty red bull cans.

Actually lost for words. What the hell was she expecting on Harley Street?
Whatā€™s more worrying is how has someone on Harley street in a clinic setting thought oooh yess we will have the butchers from MCR here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Harley street you expect high standards šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad I found this thread. Me and my mate booked in with her for a ā€˜Kim K Packageā€™ about 4 years ago (cringe), we both booked half a day off work and went together to a salon where Sarah was renting a room. When we got their her assistant ( she stunk of ciggies) come out and said havenā€™t got anyone booked in at that time and they are finished for the day now, so I said we have both booked the afternoon of work and showed her the Instagram Dms confirming our appointment, so she told Sarah and she went ā€˜Both come in the back and weā€™ll do you dead quickā€™, my mate looked at me and said what the f is going on. We went in the room, their was needles everywhere and bloody tissues from clients just lashed on the floor šŸ¤® then Sarah makes me and my mate sit down and goes the Kim K package wonā€™t work on your faces cause your double chins are too big it wonā€™t hide them but Iā€™ll do it anyway cause itā€™ll make use look better šŸ¤£ then said if use want a jaw line like mine girls you wonā€™t get it in one session as theirs about 30ml in my jaw šŸ¤¢

Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m not stick thin but both me and my mate barely had a double chin, I said to Sarah donā€™t feel comfortable Iā€™m going sorry, and my mate said same itā€™s knocking me sick in here itā€™s minty šŸ˜‚ I had a lucky escape that day šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
@lookernow9999 thatā€™s so shocking but at the same time it isnā€™t because thatā€™s exactly how I imagine itā€™s like. I would have lamped her for saying youā€™re double chins are too big but itā€™ll make you look better. What a scruffy cow :sick:

Reactions: 5
So glad I found this thread. Me and my mate booked in with her for a ā€˜Kim K Packageā€™ about 4 years ago (cringe), we both booked half a day off work and went together to a salon where Sarah was renting a room. When we got their her assistant ( she stunk of ciggies) come out and said havenā€™t got anyone booked in at that time and they are finished for the day now, so I said we have both booked the afternoon of work and showed her the Instagram Dms confirming our appointment, so she told Sarah and she went ā€˜Both come in the back and weā€™ll do you dead quickā€™, my mate looked at me and said what the f is going on. We went in the room, their was needles everywhere and bloody tissues from clients just lashed on the floor šŸ¤® then Sarah makes me and my mate sit down and goes the Kim K package wonā€™t work on your faces cause your double chins are too big it wonā€™t hide them but Iā€™ll do it anyway cause itā€™ll make use look better šŸ¤£ then said if use want a jaw line like mine girls you wonā€™t get it in one session as theirs about 30ml in my jaw šŸ¤¢

Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m not stick thin but both me and my mate barely had a double chin, I said to Sarah donā€™t feel comfortable Iā€™m going sorry, and my mate said same itā€™s knocking me sick in here itā€™s minty šŸ˜‚ I had a lucky escape that day šŸ‘šŸ¼
What a cheeky cow! Good for you for walking out.

Can someone please tow her car?! And is it just me but the first thing I see when I see the reg plate is bolox not botox šŸ¤£View attachment 992638
I saw this car today on the m57 and is overshot me going through towards Fazakerley. At first I was why the hell would have have Bolox as tour reg?! Then I pittied the driver (I thought it was a man tbh) for eating so much fuel for driving like a loon. Then saw MCR on the plane and thought, oh its meant to say Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this car today on the m57 and is overshot me going through towards Fazakerley. At first I was why the hell would have have Bolox as tour reg?! Then I pittied the driver (I thought it was a man tbh) for eating so much fuel for driving like a loon. Then saw MCR on the plane and thought, oh its meant to say Botox.
lmfao wait by valley road?? sad i wasn't there to witness!

Wow, my spelling was bad sorry!

lmfao wait by valley road?? sad i wasn't there to witness!
Yes, right there!!

Ok why does the pic on the left look like its been altered to make her hips and legs look deformed?? Look at the lines on the wall they are bent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ why are people still falling for this šŸ’©šŸ’©

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ their followers must be thick as mince!
And sheā€™s bent further forward in the 2nd one so it would look more stuck out. Donā€™t get the justification of the wall not being straight? Surely padded or not, it would be straight. Charlatans

Screenshot_20220126-211337_Instagram.jpg

Imagine travelling all the way from the US for that hack job. Looks bleeping botched!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16