MCR aesthetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts ‘pray for Ukraine’ on stories followed by a close up pic of the Russian lip. Nice. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair this is what you do, a bottle of botox gets diluted and is enough for several patients on the same day usually
No that’s absolutely NOT how it goes, Botox is a prescription only medication and only prescribed for one single person after a consultation with a prescribing clinician. It should be discarded after said person has been treated and topped up.
Only doctors can have stock on site.
This is how you find out who has real and who has fake Botox!!

absolutely barbaric 😰

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
omg I saw that Darcy and Stacy from 90 day fiance weird some people travel across the world for this "clinic" they look bleeping awful

Reactions: 2
No that’s absolutely NOT how it goes, Botox is a prescription only medication and only prescribed for one single person after a consultation with a prescribing clinician. It should be discarded after said person has been treated and topped up.
Only doctors can have stock on site.
This is how you find out who has real and who has fake Botox!!

absolutely barbaric 😰
How on earth do they look in the mirror and think yeah my face is amazing ! When do the threads drop what happens with their face after I’m so confused why someone would do this to their face 😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3
How the duck are they still getting away with this tit! If anything , this company is proof that the aesthetics industry needs regulating so that not just any tom, dick or Harry can do it.
They are bleeping peoples faces up and laughing all the way to the bank💰

Reactions: 12
Did darcy and Stacey travel here for that shitshow or were they doing a pop up somewhere?

Baffling. I mean those 2 are way too far gone with their surgeries but so many young girls are gonna go here and get botched or infected and it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 1
im shocked that there are companies training g others and these company directors have no medical qualifications either and even ex cons! Another from Manchester - the aesthetics lounge ltd, shocking!!
One of my friends is a medic and has an aesthetics business, she told me that the consultant clinic owner doesn’t have a medical degree either, her background is law and that’s not entirely certain, she’s also had some questionable behaviour in the past by putting up pics of influencers and saying she’ll only take the picture down if they attended her clinic and allowed them to use her in photos to promote the business. She stopped injecting when she was able to employ Dr’s, not everyone is perfect 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’m assuming Consultant Clinic are referring to MCR in stories? Accusing them of tax evasion amongst other things 😬

Reactions: 1
Mcr large page has gone, they on a back up one. Hopefully they have been stopped from botching so many people 🤞🏼 Consultant clinic has made a post about them again. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Mcr_aesthetics.uk they had 300 odd followers yesterday and went to 23.9 thousand today 😂 someone’s been splashing the cash 💰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why on earth do they post pictures of celebs with their watermark on? As if Lady Gaga is going to go to that tit hole for a makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 11