McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That’s not even the album cover it’s a slip of flimsy paper with a completely different photo on it, so the excuse of him not being able to sign it was invalid as they could of sent those slips out to everyone who ordered the album separately once he signed them

Reactions: 3

That’s not even the album cover it’s a slip of flimsy paper with a completely different photo on it, so the excuse of him not being able to sign it was invalid as they could of sent those slips out to everyone who ordered the album separately once he signed them
Exactly. He was just being lazy. What a douche he is.

Willing to be corrected on this but there’s something in the back of my mind about Night Driver being delayed by a few weeks due to an issue with the vinyl record as well a few years ago. James’ dad has some hand in the merch side so they probably make good money off of the vinyl which is why James makes such a focus of it. Zero excuse for them not being organised in time, especially if they’re handling it.

About the McFly documentary, I agree they’ll say little to nothing at all. I always thought Busted missed a trick not doing a documentary when they got back together, they had full on split and had serious issues.

I vaguely recall Matt and James doing a documentary about doing McBusted, don't know if anyone remembers too?

I remember feeling a bit sorry for James at the time because they talked about when busted split and how he handled it very, very badly. A lot of anger and upset towards Charlie from what I recall.

Reactions: 1
I vaguely recall Matt and James doing a documentary about doing McBusted, don't know if anyone remembers too?

I remember feeling a bit sorry for James at the time because they talked about when busted split and how he handled it very, very badly. A lot of anger and upset towards Charlie from what I recall.
I had a lot of anger and upset towards Charlie too

• Haha

They did a show with Fern Cotton. It was actually good. It would have been interesting for Busted to have done one when they got back together. I guess they didn’t want people talking about it too much considering it’s really looking like money was a huge factor in the reunion.

Funny how Charlie pissed off his Busted bandmates and fans by quitting for Fightstar, and then pissed off his Fightstar bandmates and fans to go back to Busted for the money🙃

Reactions: 4
I think Busted was too pop for him and it wasn't his style. It's fair enough in one sense as you do change and I assume he just wanted to be taken more seriously as a musician.

However, what did make me angry was the constantly bashing the hand that feeds. Making comments like "I wouldn't go back to busted even if you paid me six figures" insulting what made him successful. I think he made some other pretty degrading comments somewhere as well.

I don't blame James for not liking Charlie especially if he and Matt were the ones that hired him to join the band. I'd be incredibly hurt and upset too.

I actively still supported James and Matt before Charlie came back. I may have preferred McFly after Busted separated, but I still loved them.

For me, I found it such a knife in the back when Charlie came back. It was just for money and it was so obvious. I was incredibly insulted by that. I read somewhere that it was six figure deal so obviously he snapped it up. You could tell he wasn't into it though and it seemed very forced.

James' constant tit posting about old memories, etc. made me cringe. Especially how all of a sudden, they seemed to act like best mates, the three of them?

I don't hate Charlie but I think it was absolutely disgusting the way he was just welcomed back with open arms for money especially considering all the comments he made.

It doesn't surprise me that he's now quit again now (even though it's not official) and doing his own stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Busted was too pop for him and it wasn't his style. It's fair enough in one sense as you do change and I assume he just wanted to be taken more seriously as a musician.

However, what did make me angry was the constantly bashing the hand that feeds. Making comments like "I wouldn't go back to busted even if you paid me six figures" insulting what made him successful. I think he made some other pretty degrading comments somewhere as well.

I don't blame James for not liking Charlie especially if he and Matt were the ones that hired him to join the band. I'd be incredibly hurt and upset too.

I actively still supported James and Matt before Charlie came back. I may have preferred McFly after Busted separated, but I still loved them.

For me, I found it such a knife in the back when Charlie came back. It was just for money and it was so obvious. I was incredibly insulted by that. I read somewhere that it was six figure deal so obviously he snapped it up. You could tell he wasn't into it though and it seemed very forced.

James' constant tit posting about old memories, etc. made me cringe. Especially how all of a sudden, they seemed to act like best mates, the three of them?

I don't hate Charlie but I think it was absolutely disgusting the way he was just welcomed back with open arms for money especially considering all the comments he made.

It doesn't surprise me that he's now quit again now (even though it's not official) and doing his own stuff.
The way he did it was not nice it was behind Matt and Charlie’s backs. They should of been able to talk about it - he could of been in two bands and Busted be the money maker but his ego didn’t allow that

Reactions: 4

I agree, and even though I dislike that James is now stuck at 16, writing cringy songs and dating really young women, he was treated quite badly in this situation. James was not even told by Charlie or by the manager that the band was splitting up. No one told him because they were scared he'd be too upset, and it was James' dad who randomly told him while they were on a skiing holiday, of all things. Really disrespectful and unprofessional of the manager. There are many instances where it seems like the manager Fletch did a pretty lousy job with these guys who were then young teens. Like when there were lots of arguments between the boys in Mcfly when Tom was depressed (before he got diagnosed), and Fletch didn't believe Harry when he told him. What the hell?

Reactions: 9
I see James dressed up as the Joker AGAIN for Halloween!

He dressed up as the joker from The Dark Night nearly every Halloween from 2008 and then last year and this year dressed as the newer version.

He really really needs to move his life and career on and get some new ideas!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From the Sun...

“She’s moved in famous circles for years. Not only is she best pals with Emma Willis but she’s close to royalty, married to a boyband star and her brother is Mario Falcone from Towie. She’s decided the time is right to embrace the limelight.”

close to royalty

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t believe she would do something that could potentially affect her sickly sweet perfect image!

Reactions: 6
Ugh. I'm not a huge fan of I'm a celeb but I do watch it but I really will struggle with her on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.