McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being dumb, why does he need to delay it? Just sign them & ship them express it’s not like he doesn’t have the time or money? Not that I’d ever have the inclination to buy one.. the music he has released is Bloody awful 😂
I have no idea, I’ve bought a signed album where it wasn’t signed in time for release so they sent just the sleeve a few weeks later.

I think one I bought they asked me to send the booklet via post to their management office and it came back signed.

Obviously delayed because pre-orders mustn’t be reflecting the numbers they were expecting

Reactions: 5
Only Brazillian fans or very young girls would actually pay for James' music

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm quite surprised to see Emma and Matt post pictures of Ace when they've been so private about their family before, especially when the pictures are now being discussed on all the UK celeb sites. It's great that he feels comfortable dressing that way, but do they really need to broadcast it for people to comment and talk about?

I'm quite surprised to see Emma and Matt post pictures of Ace when they've been so private about their family before, especially when the pictures are now being discussed on all the UK celeb sites. It's great that he feels comfortable dressing that way, but do they really need to broadcast it for people to comment and talk about?

They often show their kids, faces hidden, so I don’t think this post is controversial. It just so happens in this photo, their son is wearing an outfit some people wouldn’t put on a boy, this is the norm for them so why would she think “oh I better not post that incase people so questions”.

Reactions: 7
They often show their kids, faces hidden, so I don’t think this post is controversial. It just so happens in this photo, their son is wearing an outfit some people wouldn’t put on a boy, this is the norm for them so why would she think “oh I better not post that incase people so questions”.
That is a good point and it's not that I think its controversial or anything I just do wonder what its like for these kids to have their lives and choices being discussed online, which I guess I'm doing right now. I just feel for the older kids who would have people in school see it online or parents talking about it. Again, nothing wrong with it and it's great that they see it as normal, I just wonder about the unintentional impact of that.

For years they didn't share any images online but they started to do the faceless ones a few years ago, I think they should have just left it. I have seen other pictures of their kids being discussed on celebrity sites before when they were posted and I just don't really get it, they're still putting parts of their kids lives out there for consumption even if you can't see their faces. I'm also just a bit cynical that Emma starting showing more faceless pictures of the kids when the M&S sponsorships started coming in too🧐

That is a good point and it's not that I think its controversial or anything I just do wonder what its like for these kids to have their lives and choices being discussed online, which I guess I'm doing right now. I just feel for the older kids who would have people in school see it online or parents talking about it. Again, nothing wrong with it and it's great that they see it as normal, I just wonder about the unintentional impact of that.

For years they didn't share any images online but they started to do the faceless ones a few years ago, I think they should have just left it. I have seen other pictures of their kids being discussed on celebrity sites before when they were posted and I just don't really get it, they're still putting parts of their kids lives out there for consumption even if you can't see their faces. I'm also just a bit cynical that Emma starting showing more faceless pictures of the kids when the M&S sponsorships started coming in too🧐
Yeah I get what you mean, I noticed the kids have been more involved in the M&S ads.
I think they’re at an age where really their classmates won’t be on social media and really their parents wouldn’t be talking about him. Plus everyone know who’s them IRL will be familiar with his style.
It’s just a shame that some adults in Emma’s comment section are posting such awful things, she can clearly see them and who talks about a child like that?!

Reactions: 2

She’s doing something very inspiring for a lot of people who struggle with identity or perhaps their childs identity. The more we normalise gender not being blue or pink, dresses or jeans, barbies or batman being exclusive to a stereotypical gender I think the better.

We know no personal details of her children, we couldn’t pick them up out of a crowd so she isn’t putting him online as such, she is sharing small moments. I also imagine most of Aces friends know who he is more than we do from that one photo - it’s not like he can cut his hair for school etc. so I wouldn’t worry about school and his peers seeing that photo of him.

You have to also remember they are close with Tom & Gi and probably wonder why their kids are all over YouTube, Instagram doing fun things and they aren’t.

Reactions: 4
Charlie Simpson!!!!!! Wow! Much better than anything McFly or James has released this year!

Reactions: 10
Charlie Simpson!!!!!! Wow! Much better than anything McFly or James has released this year!

OMG it's so good! And I say that as someone who haaaated Charlie for breaking up Busted!🤣

Such a nice simple video and good clear promo on social media too, instead of the mess that is James!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I loved Charlie’s solo album. Can’t remember the name. I will always love him🤣🤣🤣

The long hair. 😍😍😍😍😍🥰

Charlie is killing it
He was always my least favourite but tbh I think it’s apparent his the most talented of the trio. Love the new song much better than the tit James released 😂

Reactions: 1
Great stuff from Charlie as always! Love his solo stuff so much. I think the reason James sticks to the American punk scene is due to a lack of range and talent. Listen to that song by Charlie and try to imagine James singing it. He wouldn't be able.

Matt actually had vocal training for the West End and his voice has improved immensely since the Busted days. You can see that here:

James just doesn't have any appeal without the other two.

Reactions: 6
Great stuff from Charlie as always! Love his solo stuff so much. I think the reason James sticks to the American punk scene is due to a lack of range and talent. Listen to that song by Charlie and try to imagine James singing it. He wouldn't be able.

Matt actually had vocal training for the West End and his voice has improved immensely since the Busted days. You can see that here:

James just doesn't have any appeal without the other two.
I would love to hear what James reallly sounds like without putting on an American accent singing (and speaking)

I also prefer Charlie in Fightstar (loved his solo albums too) he suits that sound much more than Busted

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.