McFly, McBusted and Wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Sun...

“She’s moved in famous circles for years. Not only is she best pals with Emma Willis but she’s close to royalty, married to a boyband star and her brother is Mario Falcone from Towie. She’s decided the time is right to embrace the limelight.”

close to royalty

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apart from the fact she’s an established author. How embarrassing 😂

I'll be watching and praying she says something like this "Thank duck I've got a break from Tom and the boys. I love them dearly, but duck me do they get on my bastard tits!!"
Or
"Tom's bleeping smug grin really makes me want to punch him in his smug cunting face"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't even stand her on the baby club (ceebeebees) Nigel is far better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
James has a new song out... better than the first two but still boring and meaningless

Just caught McFly on that Little Mix show. To me they don’t look like they all get on. They are definitely doing it only for the money especially Dougie.

Reactions: 4
Just caught McFly on that Little Mix show. To me they don’t look like they all get on. They are definitely doing it only for the money especially Dougie.
absolutely agree about Dougie. He’s cringed his way through this entire reunion thus far.

Reactions: 6
They’ve been popping up on my local news all week for this big bubble sing along and only Tom looks happy. Harry looked miserable as sin. Dougie was on to a good thing doing bass with the band A last year. They need to stop with this twee we’re all best friends thing because it’s obvious they’re not.

Reactions: 3
I always get the impression that Dougie would rather be anywhere else 🤷‍♀️
I’ve thought for years that dougie always looked out of place - their music esp in the past 6/7 years doesn’t seem likely anything he’d be remotely into

I’ve thought for years that dougie always looked out of place - their music esp in the past 6/7 years doesn’t seem likely anything he’d be remotely into
I think McBusted really derailed them and changed their sound to a more immature sound... saying that Growing Up is Dougies song that he’s had written for years!

Reactions: 2
There’s something about Tom Fletcher I really don’t like. I also read their autobiography and he comes across as very controlling.

Reactions: 13
I feel Dougie has probably grown away from them or feels left behind as the others have all settled and married etc. He now comes across as a little lost or disinterested. Harry and Danny seem genuinely friends but the others it's more like colleagues getting back together after a long time. that slight awkwardness. I used to really like Tom but I've gone right off him in recent years. Believes his own hype and tries way too hard to be quirky.

Reactions: 14
I think the dynamic between them has completely changed. Since they were last together the 3 of them have married and had children. imagine going back to your life 10+ years ago and expecting it to be the same.

They’ve also found careers outside McFly in the meantime. Then there was McBusted. I just feel like they’re doing then reunion for the sake of it.

I feel Dougie has probably grown away from them or feels left behind as the others have all settled and married etc. He now comes across as a little lost or disinterested. Harry and Danny seem genuinely friends but the others it's more like colleagues getting back together after a long time. that slight awkwardness. I used to really like Tom but I've gone right off him in recent years. Believes his own hype and tries way too hard to be quirky.
See I think Dougie and Harry get on giving Dougie keeps going towards him during performances and messing about. Danny and Dougie though didn’t make eye contact during the whole performance.

See I think Dougie and Harry get on giving Dougie keeps going towards him during performances and messing about. Danny and Dougie though didn’t make eye contact during the whole performance.
Thats a fair point. tbh mine was more based off of social media and everytime they seem to appear on zoom.on tv harry and danny are in same location

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.