McFly, Busted and wives #3 Mcfly are going on tour but James Bourne is no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busted - 'A Ticket for Everyone' 2004 Tour - support acts were V & Mc Fly.
McFly - ‘Wonderland’ 2005 tour - support acts were Tyler James & Famous Last Words
I forgot about that Tyler James, he was popping up everywhere back in 2005
I have just googled him and his real name is Kenneth Gordon ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it v and Mcfly who supported on a ticket for everyone? I might be getting this confused with when I saw Busted at a football ground local to me. That was 2004 though.
Ooh I'm wondering what football ground because I was at a similar sounding concert at the Stoke City ground in 2004 👀

Reactions: 3
Im hoping someone here will remember this with the very little information I have. Does anyone remember going to see mcfly at some sort of sports centre, I want to say it was like Ipswich or Norfolk and they played outside.
I’m not even sure if they had an album out at this point?

I was at that concert too up in the nosebleed seats and nearly got hypothermia! 😂
It is the coldest place ever! I vividly remember what I wore (cargo trousers with the tassels on!) and still have the t shirt I made to go see them 🤣

Reactions: 1
It is the coldest place ever! I vividly remember what I wore (cargo trousers with the tassels on!) and still have the t shirt I made to go see them 🤣
I cringe so hard when I think of some of the T-shirts/banners etc I wore or took to see them. I got them to sign one of the banners once and it’s so so embarrassing to look back on. I can’t even say what it was as it’s so outing and we took it to several tour dates/summer gigs etc over a couple of years and had a lot of comments on it. But they must have been like what the actual duck. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone here met them properly? What were they like? Who was friendly/least friendly?
I've met Busted twice: the first time through a m&g, which was hella expensive and the interaction was only long enough for a hello and a picture (I was also super nervous as they once were a big deal for me). The second time was when they were touring my country: we were queuing and James came around with a bike, took pictures, chatted with everyone and left. Later, the tour bus arrived with Matt and Charlie, who had been in a rave the night before and were destroyed (lol). Both of them stopped for pictures, although Charlie was the first to flee. Matt, however, took his sweet time with everyone and I remember being charmed by how lovely and down-to-earth he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
McFly didn't do one their last tour, at least when I went I only saw V.

Speaking of which, my dad took me to the arena early to see if we could meet any of Busted - Mark from V came out waving etc and everyone asked him who he was 🤣 and when he said he was the support act we asked him to send out Busted 😬🤣

Give him his due, he sent out Matt and I got a hug off him 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Has anyone here met them properly? What were they like? Who was friendly/least friendly?
Gi was with them when I met them in the days before she was an “influencer”. Her and Tom were both miserable as hell, she was trying to hide and not be seen with him but we all knew who she was and you could tell she was pissed off that fans wanted to meet Tom, at his own gig. He didn’t really bother with us! Harry and Danny were super friendly and Doug was making random dinosaur noises and tbh was freaking me out. He was probably high or something!

• Haha
Every time I’ve met busted it’s been at a signing and they always seem like they don’t want to be there. James probably makes the most effort to talk to fans in my opinion, as much as I hate to admit it.
Mcfly I’ve met loads of times and I’ve always thought they were so friendly compared to busted. At all the tv appearances busted would get straight in the car and they’d be gone but mcfly would always stop on the way in and again on the way out.
At the shine a light video shoot it got to the point where they were coming out to talk to people and people weren’t even getting up because they’d got their photos and had their chats with the guys.

Reactions: 1
I’ve met them all…got in a lift with Danny when I was drunk that was hilarious and he told me to drink water…Dougie was really chatty and Harry was lovely, I met Tom when Gi was there and wasn’t great

Reactions: 3
I’ve met Mcfly a few times and they’ve always been very nice - harry always very polite and friendly and Danny just a loveable chatty guy

speaking of cringe banners some girls once had a banner on front row next to me that said ‘Mcfly please, please r*pe me’ and I remember them looking super disturbed and the stewards asked them to put it away 😩😩 I was about 14 and also very disturbed by this!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I’ve met busted it’s been at a signing and they always seem like they don’t want to be there. James probably makes the most effort to talk to fans in my opinion, as much as I hate to admit it.
Mcfly I’ve met loads of times and I’ve always thought they were so friendly compared to busted. At all the tv appearances busted would get straight in the car and they’d be gone but mcfly would always stop on the way in and again on the way out.
At the shine a light video shoot it got to the point where they were coming out to talk to people and people weren’t even getting up because they’d got their photos and had their chats with the guys.
Have to agree, In all fairness James has always been super friendly and I’ve talked to him more than any of them as much as his personal life choices annoy me and his awful new music he’s actually really nice to meet as a . I’ve never met Matt but I’ve heard he’s lovely too!
I’ve met them all…got in a lift with Danny when I was drunk that was hilarious and he told me to drink water…Dougie was really chatty and Harry was lovely, I met Tom when Gi was there and wasn’t great
Also, snap about the Gi and Tom thing.That’s why I find Gi being so loved weird as, as a fan she was not a nice warm person at all. She was never likeable or made any effort to be nice to fans

Danny is every bit as lovely in real life as you imagine 😍 The banners and T-shirts make me die looking back, I was making a tshirt and my Nextdoor neighbour said she’d sew a name and number on the back. I asked for ‘Judd 69’ I was about 13, god knows what she thought 😂 she was a strict Jehovah’s Witness 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.